Chapter 10

"Why were you with Caspar today?" Dan asked me 

I look up at him, H-how did he know. I never said Caspars name...

"Who?" I panicked.

"Don't play stupid" He look in my eyes, They looked lifeless. " I know you were with him, now tell me why"

"What? Why? How did you know?" What the hell, Did he really take me out too diner to apologize or did he take me too diner to get all bitchy about me hanging out with Caspar. Also how does he know?

"Olivia Rose Collins, I swear if you don't tell me why you were with that boy, We're going to have a problem" He looked at me ferocious. I rarely see this side of Dan, It's like seeing a blue moon in the middle of the day.

"Dan, We were just watching Netflix" I look at his with a displeased face. 

"Netflix and Chilling?" Dan asked smirking

"NO, God no." We all know what happens when guys ask too watch Netflix and chill.

The waitress came back over with out water and handed Dan a note and Winked. 

Dans' smile turned into a blank face, he stared and ripped it in half. She gave him a dirty look and walked away.

I grabbed the 2 pieces of paper and put them together.

"Look at twitter ;)" 

I Pull out my phone and check.

no. No. NO. N O 

"#UhOhDan" 

"Dan Howell also Known as Danisnotonfire on YouTube, Has been seen with another girl Coming out of a limo, TO A DINER, but thats not just it, Daniel has also to be rumord to soon be a Father of his current girlfriend Abby Montez" A news report said 

WHAT THE HELL EVERY KNOWSS IM HIS BEST FRIEND AND NOTHING ELSE! LIKE WE'VE DONE LIKE 10000 VIDEOS TOGETHER!

"What is it Liv?" Dan grabbed my phone from my hand. I quickly attempt too snatch it back but he had already seen it.

Dan starts reading all the tweets and starts smiling.

"This is why I love my Fans" He handed me back my phone with a picture selected.

It was a photoshopped picture of Dan giving birth too a little Dan with me as the Doctor and Abby Sobbing in the corner. They really don't like Abby, and neither do I.

We laughed for what it seemed like ages.

 "Where the hell is that waiter" I say as I looked around the booth

" How about we blow this Rubbish Diner and go too my place too watch Netflix?" He says standing up leaving 4 pounds on the tabel, for the water of course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

422 words 

IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED SD;ALSDKA;SLD HOLY SHIT ANYWAY I LOVE YALL SM FOR WAITING AND I S2G ILL UPDATE MORE AND DONT WORRY WELL GET TOO THE SUMMER BUCKET LIST SOON

Twitters: Legallymike (5SOS fan account)

OliviaMadisonxo (Personal)

CodyxxDaddy (Murderized fanaccount)