Chapter 3

Dan's POV

I looked out the front window of my car to see Olivia climbing out her freaking window like a twat.Damn, I didn't realize how nice of an ass she has. I sat there staring at it licking my lips. Wait. No. She's my best friend I couldn't..but I so would.

She gets in my car and slams the doors like always.

"Go, go, go Come on!" she said to me grabbing my arm shaking it.

"Olivia, We've done this 1000 times we're not going to get caught." Olivia has this 'fear' that if we don't drive out right away her parents are going to come out and see her sneeking out of the house and ground her from ever seeing me again, But they never have.

"So What are the plans for today, Love?" I Asked her driving out of the drive way.

"Do you still have my bathing suit at your house?"She asked, I.Hate.Swimming,

"Yes, why?" I grabbed the steering wheel harder hoping she doesn't say we're going swimming

"Because I kinda wanted to go swimming.." Olivia Whispered but just loud enough for me to hear

"No no no no no" I told her shaking my head back and forth really fast making the car go from side to side.

"DAN!" I slammed the breaks on the car. I've never heard her scream like that. I look at her and I could just tell by looking at her that her heart was racing.

"Never mind we won't go swimming...I just thought it would be something fun to do because you have a pool and you never use it...You know actually put some use into it.." she looked at the ground the whole time she was talking. I could tell she really was looking forward to it.

It was silent in the car for about 5 minutes so I decided to plug in my phone and play some music, I always have my phone on shuffle so I had no idea what song was going to play. I click play and I hear a familiar beat.

"Together, together, together everyone"

Are.you.serious. Olivia looks at me with the most amused and confused face ever

She looks out the car window and looks sad, I went to go grab her arm when she looks at me dead and the eyes and says

"Here and now its time for celebration,I finally figured it out, yeah yeah." the rest of the car ride was us doing duets to High School Musical.

We Pulled up into my drive way and Olivia ran up the road and ran inside. Before I even got inside she was already blowing up pool toys. I leaned on the door frame and watched her struggle blowing up the toys.

"Are you going to help me or what?" She threw a big rubber duck at me queing for me to blow it up.

"No, I'd rather wait her and watch you blow it up" I jokingly winked and bit my lip

"Fuck You Howell" she rolled her eyes at me "But really come help me"

I walk over to her and help her.

After a few minutes we finished and she ran up into my room to find her bathing suit, I walked up with her and shes already whipped open 3 drawers and of course everything is on the floor.

"You're not going to find it" I looked at her with a smirk

"Excuse me, Why?" She looked at me like she was just about to chop off my dick.

"I don't actually have it" I've been trying to make up any excuses that can get me out of this. She looks at me with a smile.

" That's okay" um, What?

"Wait, so were not going swimming?" I look sad on the outside but Im actually really happy.

"Yup, I'll just go in my bra and underwear, it's kinda like the same thing right?" She stood up already taking off her shirt,Damn. "Is that okay?" she looked at me waiting for me to say yes.

"Uh.Yeah.I guess.Sure" All I could think in that moment was 'Holy fucking shit do not get a fucking boner'. She toke off her pants and threw them in a corner. Olivia stood up and was only in her Bra and Underwear, She looked at me and giggled, she walked out the door and on her way out she pulled on my shoulder so she could whisper something, I tilt my body and she whispard in my ear.

" I was not expecting it to be that big" She walked out the door and I looked down to see I had the biggest fucking boner I have ever had. Shit. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think is going to happen?

tell me in the comments!

also I really like it when you guys tweet me and tell me you like the Fic so far so Tweet me-Blueberrys_Scars