Me, Love You, No Way.

"Bugaboo?" Cat questioned, now concerned with how still ladybug was standing, thinking about it was she blushing. Cat noirs heart skips a beat the thought of it actually being true, it made him so happy. "Hey ladybug-"

"NO!" ladybug interrupted "WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER!" It came off way more harsh than she wanted it to. She looked to cat noirs face to see the shocked expression. She had mess up again, why does she keep doing this. "cat I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"No, your right" the shock in his face turning into sadness, "this would never work out, we have to protect Paris and we might put everyone in danger if we dated, I'm so sorry for bring it up" he looks so sad, as cat noir used his stick to make his way home. if cat noir was honest, he wouldn't have want to go back. Very few things made him happy there and staying with ladybug, well he didn't think stay with her right now would be a good idea.

"Kitty wait!" Ladybug tried reashing out to grab his arm like he did hers, but she was to late.

What had she done, she upset cat noir that's what she had done. Ladybug was so angry at herself, when she had gotten home and Detranformed. Marionette quickly faceplanted into her pink, flowery pillow, how could she let this happen.

"Tikki what am I going to do, what if cat noir gets akumatize because of me" she worried for his safety, she always worrys for his safety. How could she protect him when she didn't even know who he is. Cat wasn't wrong she liked him, but like he said it wouldn't work, why did she fall for him. Why couldn't she just be like 'normal' people and not have a crush, and why did it have to a crush on the one person she could not have. Cat noir.

"Marionette" tikki started "it's ok to have these feeling, and you could tell him how you feel-" but marionette was to in her head, overthinking everything about there relationship and how she could go on, be partners, no what was marionette thinking. She couldn't focus on what Tikki had said "tikki I need to find him what if he's already akumatize!" marionette's Arms are flapping in the air trying to figure out what to do.

"Marionette!" Tikki said in a louder voice, pointing to the new akuma that was instructed into her room, it was to late.