Rooster Noir

Cat noir was confused, it didn't take a lot to do that. But before he could ask anything, he was pushed somehow out the door, "save Paris!" He heard standing in front of the door as it slammed behind him.

"Um... Ok..." He put the joint ring on his thumb and the rooster kwami appeared, in the normal energized stands "hello my name is Orikko" it's arms out in a cute little way "just say Orikko, plagg unified"

Seemed easy enough, cat noir thought "Orikko, Plagg unifie" cat noir shouted, the tips on his blonde hair turning a dark red, and cats neck, shoulders and arms covered in a orange and brown colour. Cat noir, no... Rooster noir knew he was looking pretty cool.

"Woah, I look great in this" rooster noir peered down looking at his new suit, wishing he could keep the cool suit, but no, he couldn't. "just call me rooster noir" he joked out loud, forgetting ladybug wasn't there by his side, to rolled her eyes at the stupid things he said. "I'll save you ladybug" and like that he used the stick to bounced to where armored-bug was, at the park.

"Cat noir, my sweat kitten where have you gone... Do you not love me anymore?" Tears fell from her eyes, the sobs were loud. She then heard a noise and looked all around her, finally finding the noise and where it came from, it was cat, her cat noir. "Cat my love" she walked up to him slowly arms out.

"No, armored-bug... " cat noir looking straight into her ocean eyes, red from tears she had just brushed away, "I'm in love with ladybug, not you!" Stern, yes, but it needed to be said and it wasn't a lie. Ladybug was just amazing, incredible, lovely, kind, ahh shut up cat, focus.

"W-w-what are you saying kitty cat" she stopped walking stun to the spot like ladybug had did earlier, arms falling down to her sides, tears again fell from her glassy eyes. "Cat I thought you was in love with me, all of me?" She looked down, a dark expression cloaked her face, not a howk moths purple cloak. A true sadness, that Cat noir has never seen before, and knowing right there and then he would never want to see it again. It tore him apart inside knowing he was the cause for it, he couldn't wait any longer and hatched up a plan. A plan so good ladybug would be proud.

"Orikko grant me the power of going into minds" he said cats hands in fits. Yep, this is his plan, 'get in her head and try to convince ladybug to snap out of it. It's a good plan wouldn't you say?' Who was he talking to? Whatever.

Looking at her already on the dirty gress floor crying, walking up to her kneeling next to the sobbing girl, rooster noir held his hand out to her head and placed it on there.

Everything went dark, like a black light consuming him.