In The Dark

The dark around him was scary, but he had to stay strong. Finally a white bean of light, in front of him sat marionette. Wait marionette, why was marionette here, was this not ladybug? It clicked.

Marionette was ladybug.
It all makes sense now, all the skipping, all the weird stuff she would come up with, wait focus Adrian.

He walked towards her, "hey marionette... You in there?" Rooster noir joked a bit, he tried tapping her shoulder, nothing, no movement, no flutter of the eyes, nothing. He tried a harder tap, still nothing.

"Oh, come on marionette" now grabbing both of her shoulders and wriggling her back and forward, "please... Don't do this to me... You can't... You can't... Go... Please..." Rooster noir pleaded, begged, for marionette to just move, look at him, move her fingers, something. "Marionette... Ladybug... I love you..." Yeah like saying 'i love you' is going to work. He leaned into her, his head landing on her shoulder. Tears swelled the poor boys eyes, wishing there was something, anything he could do for his lady.

Suddenly movement a groan "uh...ah... Cat?" The female voice called out questioning, rooster noir looked up to see marionette dazed and confused, "MARIONETTE!" he cryed out, hugging her, squishing her so Closely "I was so worried, I didn't think I could save you"

"Huh, what's going on?" Marionette said trying to meet his eyes, but it's all fuzzy. "cat is that you? You look different" her eyes started to focus on him, the new suit, it was nice on him.

"Oh, this you like it?" He wiggled his eyebrows, jokingly, with a smile "you can call me rooster noir"

She looked more confused "rooster?" Where did he get that from? She thought "how?... What?... When?..." She couldn't finish any of her sentences, too confused and worried to understand. "Ok, ok, so what's going on?" Finally getting the most important question out. She would find the rest out later.

"Oh that... Your... You've been... Akumatize..." He said weary with how she might reacted, she was ladybug after all, worried about the littlest of things. Rooster noir saw how shocked mari was with her blue eyes wide, looking up at him.

"WHAT. IN. THE. FLUFFY. MUFFINS." she shouted, hands pushed into her cheeks to make her lip pout, the boy could see marionette's heavy breathing, and shaky hands, the start of an anxiety attack he thought. Ahh what does he do???

Rooster noir put he's arm around marionette's shoulders trying to comfort her. "Hey... Shhh... It's ok" softly he started hoping it would help her out, even if it was a little bit. "it'll be alright... But,  I need you to fight the akuma" unfortunately it had to be said, and it had to, needed to be done.

"But how?" She looked down at her hands, shaking still. She tried and tried and tried, Nothing. What was she doing so wrong. "Cat, uh, rooster noir I don't know how to get out of howk moths control" feeling defeated and tired.

It was a sad scene to see, "marionette... " he said trying to think of a way to help or convince her to try again, and then. A plan.