9.

"You can pretend you don't miss me" I was singing in front of everyone, at a party, it's been a week since the Thor party, and me and Bukcky have never been so close.
"You can pretend you don't care" I looked around the room to spot Tony and Steve joking around. I scanned the room until I found the God of thunder.
"All you wanna do is kiss me" my eyes made contact with his until it finally broke by the next line of the song.
"Oh, what a shame I'm not there" I felt his eyes still on me, I found James standing by the bar smiling at me.
"You can pretend you don't miss me" I brushed my hand against my body.
"You can pretend you don't care" Bucky rolled his eyes still smiling, until someone approached him, his smile dropped, even tho it was just Sam, his smile disappeared.
"All you wanna do is kiss me" glanced at Thor again, he seemed on edge.
"Oh what a shame I'm not there" I sang the rest of the song, glancing at Bucky from time to time.
"Somebody new is gonna comfort you" I glanced at Jane, who was by the bar, getting a drink from Nat.
"Like you want me to" Again, Thor never seemed to look away from me.
"Somebody new is gonna comfort me" Bucky was looking at me again.
"Like you never do" i smiled at the thought of Bucky's arms around mine when in not in a great mood.
"Every now and then,"
it hits me"
"That I'm the one that got away"
"But I guess bein' lonely fits me"
"And you were made for begging."

The music finally ended and I went to the bathroom, I drank quite alot tonight. As I was cleaning my hands the door opened, since I unlocked it when I finished my business. I looked at the mirror to see Thor standing there, I quickly wiped my hands and headed for the door but he stopped me. "Y/N"

"God of Thunder?"

"You know you can call me Thor right?"

"Well it wouldn't make sense, I'm not your friend, I barely know you"

"Oh you know me well" I turned to face him, his hands suddenly pressed against my shoulders. I gasped at the sudden movement.

"What do you want?"

"you"

"Leave me alone" I tried getting him away from me, but he didn't let go. I felt his lips against my neck. "LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed, but the music was really loud, he quickly moved towards my lips. "BUCK!" I tired screaming but my voice was muffled, I started kicking the door with my foot. It was suddenly opened by Wanda. Thor stopped and I ran into her arms, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"BARNES COME HERE!" Wanda yelled out. Bucky walked over until he saw me, he then started running and hugged me tightly letting Wanda relax from my grip.

"Doll, what happened, are you alright, please tell me you're not hurt"

"I'm fine Bucky, can we go to your room?" He just nodded and picked me up, he carried me to his bedroom and laid me down, he covered me with a blanket and cuddled me.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"Thor"

"Thor?" His mood suddenly changed, he was getting mad."What happened?"

"He- I, he came into the bathroom and-" he kissed my forehead, he always cared for me.

"I'm here, don't worry, everything is alright, Thor isn't here, he's nowhere near you okay? Now what did he do?"

"He started kissing my neck... he was holding me so I couldn't move, I-" Bucky stood up dragging me out of the bed and downstairs to where the party was held. He stormed until he found him. We let go of each other and Bucky straight up punched Thor with his metal arm.

"APOLOGIE ASSHOLE"

"What should I be sorry for" Thor looked at Bucky, he was looking confident even with a nosebleed.

"OH DONT PLAY DUMB, APOLOGISE NOW! AND DON'T YOU DARE LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON Y/N" another punch hit Thor.

"Why should I apologise? She's single"

"You assaulted her, even tho your girl is right next to you, I can't believe Jane fell for you, she's a smart young woman, and you don't deserve her, you don't deserve love if you can't appreciate it."

"Oh and you can? The guy who was an experiment? The same guy who killed everyone who got in his way? The same guy who can't even show his emotions?"

"Bucky, it's worthless let's go" I placed my hand on his shoulder. I was mad at Thor right now, but I wanted to leave before something bad happens

"Maybe you should listen to her if you love her so much?" Thor said it and punched Bucky in the face, he started bleeding from his nose. He kicked him and James feel on the ground.

"JAMES!" I felt myself raging even, more why was he doing this? Why was Thor being such a dick. I felt myself getting hot. My hands started to burn again. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek, I tried getting to Bucky to help him but Natasha stopped me, I quickly got out of her grasp. I ran towards Thor and Bucky and before Thor could hurt Bucky I reached out for Thor's neck and started buring him, I didn't care about how much I'd hurt him, I slapped him "IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES YOURE DEAD" his shirt caught on fire and I let him go, I turned away to face Bucky, Bruce was kneeling down next to him. I lowered myself and hugged him. Tears still falling down my face. I let go because I felt myself burning him. "No! Sorry! I didn't mean to! James... please" Captain picked him up and carried him to the lab, I stayed there, on the floor shaking from what I have done to him. "He's not gonna forgive me, is he?"