𝟎𝟏 ▸Royal Invitations

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
.₊꒰ ✨ ꒱:⩩┆( 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 )⊹.
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 ━━━━━ !

     𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐄. She was probably the bubbliest and most warm-hearted person there. Elizabeth seemed to always find the good in things, whether that was situations she was in, or people.

     Everything happens for a reason, and Elizabeth thought that reason was to help you grow better and stronger in the future.

      A lot of the villains on The Isle question if she's even supposed to be there, maybe she was an undercover Auradon spy. When it should be a good thing and awarded, Elizabeth often got shamed for her bubbly personality ━ especially from her mother.

     She wanted to make her proud, though that was hard when the only way to make her proud, was by doing bad things. And even though she hated it, Elizabeth told herself she was going to try making her mother proud this time ━ by going to Auradon with her friends and stealing Fairy Godmother's magic wand, in order to set The Isle free.

      But as Elizabeth stood beside the limo, she grew nervous.

     "Remember, Lizzie," the Queen said sharply, "you are a Heart, and Hearts do not show weakness. Do not embarrass me in Auradon."

     Lizzie's heart sank at her mother's words, the weight of her expectations heavy on her shoulders. She nodded.

     "I won't, Mother," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

     Queen of Hearts raised a brow, looking down at her daughter, before turning around and walking away from her and out of sight. No "I love you", a hug, or even a "Goodbye".