𝟎𝟖▸Fairy Godmother's Wand

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
.₊꒰ ✨ ꒱:⩩┆( 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 )⊹.
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ━━━━━ !

      𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐓. She had put a spell on Ben, made him fall in love with her, and gone on a date with him. The VKs were only getting closer and closer to successfully completing their plan to steal Fairy Godmother's wand.

      There was no doubt that nervousness had grown within the five teens day by day, but nervous or not, they knew that had to do it in order to win their parents' proudness. Afterall, that was the entire reason why they had come to Auradon.

      "Okay, we all know what this looks like." Mal began, pointing down at a blueprint layout, all of them standing around a table in the dorm. "So, we'll be up on the dais under the Beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front, you all will be up on the balcony."

      Nodding her head, Elizabeth whispered, "Okay."

      "Carlos?" Mal questioned, looking over at him.

      Carlos looked down at the paper for a moment before nodding as well. "Okay . . . so, I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier and get back on the island with the wand.

      "Perfect." Mal turned to Evie. "Evie, Lizzie."

      The two girls looked up at Mal with curiosity as she held up two glass spray bottles. "Evie, you two will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and they will be out like a light. Lizzie, you too, but you keep watch for any activity and if anyone tries to get in the way . . . you know what to do."

      The two girls nodded, and along with Jay, Elizabeth walked away from the table. Sitting down on the bed beside him, she looked down at the bottle in her hands, tracing her fingertips across it as she sighed.

      She knew this wasn't right, none of it was. But she also knew how much she wanted her mom to be proud of her ━ even if this was the only time she would be.

      Growing up, all Elizabeth wanted was for her mom to be proud of her, or to say she was . . . even if she didn't mean it. Despite how she was treated by her, Elizabeth adored her mom and she wanted to grow up and hope she could be a good queen.

      But Elizabeth didn't want to be evil. She never did. And her mom knew that, which Elizabeth thinks is a large part of the reason her mom looks down on her so much.

      Looking up from the bottle, Elizabeth looked over at Evie as she furrowed her brows and placed a hand on Mal's shoulder. "You want to break Ben's love spell?"

      "Yeah, for after." Mal replied. "I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra . . . cruel."

      Mal then stood up from the table, slamming shut the spell book as she made her way out of the dorm. "M." Evie calling after her, though she got no reply.

      Awkwardly looking over at Evie, then Carlos, then Jay beside her, Elizabeth stood up from the bed. "Well . . . I'm gonna go to bed." Elizabeth suddenly spoke before giving them a smile and a nod before making her way out of the dorm as well.

      Elizabeth definitely wasn't good in awkward situations, in fact, she made them more awkward.

      Getting to her dorm, Elizabeth quietly shut the door behind her as she looked back at Ashlynn who was sound asleep in her bed, her silk pink sheets wrapped around her body snuggly.

      Sitting down on her own bed, Elizabeth looked at everything around her. The place that she found love in ━ the people. She had her own comfortable, decorated room, she had made friends, and she had tried things she had never even heard of.

      Elizabeth would be lying if she said she didn't want to stay here.

      Hugging her knees, Elizabeth looked over at her nightstand, the castle of cards that Ashlynn had made her and beside it was the musical box from Ben. Then, at the end of her bed, sat the school's newspaper, written by Parker.

     Of course, she wouldn't want to leave her mother behind, but the thought of possibly having a life here sounded like everything Elizabeth's ever dreamed of.