𝟎𝟕 ▸Ben's in Love

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
.₊꒰ ✨ ꒱:⩩┆( 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 )⊹.
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ━━━━━ !

     "𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒!"

      The crowd erupted into cheers as Ben scored the winning goal of the tourney game. Elizabeth, among the others who were cheering, jumped up and down as she clapped her hands together with a large smile on her face.

      She had grown to the realization that she found tourney to be very entertaining.

     Standing beside her were Mal and Evie. They joined in the celebration, their expressions a mix of surprise and joy. On the other side of Elizabeth, she noticed a familiar face, Parker, Fairy Godmother's son. He was clapping and smiling, the blue and yellow colors of Auradon Prep vivid on his attire.

     Elizabeth's heart skipped a beat as she recognized him. She had spoken to Parker once before, a brief but memorable conversation. Despite their brief interaction, she remembered him.

    "Hey, Parker!" she called out, turning to face him fully.

     Parker's eyes met hers, his smile broadening. "Hey! Great game, right?"

     Elizabeth nodded in reply. "I've never seen anything like this before."

     Mal turned towards Elizabeth and Parker, curiosity in her eyes. "Who's your friend, Elizabeth?"

     "This is Parker," Elizabeth introduced. "Fairy Godmother's son. Parker, these are my friends Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos."

     Parker gave a friendly wave. "Nice to meet you all. Enjoying the game?"