𝟎𝟐 ▸Two Kingdoms Apart

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
.₊꒰ ✨ ꒱:⩩┆( 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 )⊹.
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐 ━━━━━ !

      "𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋." Smiled Ben as he took a step forward, clapping his hands together as he looked at everyone. "I'm Ben."

      "Prince Benjamin!" Interrupted Audrey, pointing over at Ben with a large smile before looking back at the VKs. "Soon to be king," She added with a small squeal.

      A smile being placed on Evie's face, she stepped forward. "You had me at prince," Evie gasped before curtsying. "My mom's a queen. Which makes me a princess."

      "I too, am a princess." Elizabeth said excitedly, stepping forward and curtsying. "My mom, Queen of Hearts."

      "The Evil Queen and Queen of Hearts have no royal status here," Audrey spoke, shaking her head with a smile as she scrunched up her nose. "And neither do you two . . ."

      Ben laughed awkwardly as he watched the two girls' excitement fade and their smiles fall, both taking a step back to beside their friends. "This is Audrey . . ." Ben introduced, holding a hand out towards her.

      "Princess Audrey." Audrey corrected once again. "His girlfriend. Right, Benny-boo?"

      Interrupting the group's interactions, Fairy Godmother stepped forward. "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow." Fairy Godmother smiled, placing a hand on top of Audrey and Ben's interlocked ones, before throwing them up in the air.

     "The doors of wisdom are never shut!" Fairy Godmother exclaimed, coming between the two as the VKs all flinched, jumping slightly. "But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."