𝟎𝟔 ▸Love from a Mother

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
.₊꒰ ✨ ꒱:⩩┆( 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 )⊹.
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙 ━━━━━ !

     "𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑," Mal spoke, reading from her spell book as she traced her finger along the page. Removing her hand from the page, she started stirring the cookie batter with a sigh. "...and I never cry."

      Carlos, sitting on the counter beside a crate of onions, picked one up and tossed it in the air before catching it. "Let's just chop up some onions." Carlos suggested, looking over at Dude who was sitting in a mixing bowl on the counter beside Carlos.

      "Oh, that's a good idea!" Elizabeth stated with a smile as she nodded and pointing at the onion in Carlos' hand ━ earning a satisfied smile from him.

     Elizabeth stood behind the counter that Carlos and Jay sat on, reaching her hand up in between the two who both sat on either side of Dude, beginning to pet Dude's head while Carlos pet his back.

      "No," Mal scoffed with an annoyed tone in her voice ━ Elizabeth looking up from down at Dude due to Mal's sudden attitude. "it says that we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potion gets the best reviews, so we have to follow it exactly."

      "A tear's a tear." Jay replied, furrowing his brows.

      Looking over at him with her hand on her hip, Evie tilted her head. "That's not true, Jay." Evie replied. "They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear."