Chapter 1 : A job offer in Noir hotel.

The day began with our dear main character of this story ,   mr.l who was deep in sleep , in his bed until as late as 9 am.
After his phone alarm rang for the third time ,  the snooze button having been hit for the 7th time already , the man finally woke up.

"Hmmmppffff......
gaahhh 5 more minutes "

He grunted before realizing why he even set an alarm in the first place.
The man's eyes widdened his shock upon seeing how late it was , so much that it looked like they were on the point to pop out of their sockets.

"OH FUCK RIGHT , THE JOB INTERVIEW AT THE NOIR HOTEL ! "

Practically jumping out of bed , he realised that he was almost late to his job interview !
He only had a few minutes left until the time when it was originaly going to take place.
Running in his room , he frantically started searching for a good suit to wear at the job interview .

After a good 5 minutes of pure panic , he chose to settle with a black suit , dark green shirt and a black tie . It was fancy enough to make a good first impression to his future boss right ?

He leapt out of his bedroom straight to the bathroom to brush his teeth and comb his hair to slick them back , as usual.

As he caught a glimpse of his reflection in the mirror , between two frantic moves in attempt to make his hair while brushing his teeth , he noticed how handsome he was.
I mean , it doesn't really change from usual , does it ?
After all he always found himself so attractive.
Well , at least he was hoping that his self confidence would make up for being late to the job interview .

He quickly drank a coffee in his kitchen in an attempt to fully wake up his body , to get faster to the bus stop in front of his appartment building.

If he hadn't hurried up so much ,  he would have most certainly missed the last bus passing by in the morning and gotten  about 4 hours late to the job interview.

Fortunately , the bus was also late so mr.l got to catch it in time . But unfortunately , between the time that he got out of his appartment and the time that he ran to the bus stop , intense rain started to pour outside , resulting in mr.l ending up to get inside the bus while being soaking wet.

He sat at the back of the bus , sighing and looking through the window . As he muttured to himself.

"God damn , today really isn't my lucky day huh ? "

Aftee staying in the bus for a good 15 minutes , he then finally arrived in front of the Noir Hotel.

He got out of the bus , the rain still pouring hard outside , wetting his clothes and making his hair all messy or at least messier than usual.

Mr.L couldn't find the entrance of the Noir Hotel for a good 5 minutes so he stood outside in the rain .

"OH GRAMBI , WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND THE ENTRANCE OF A LUXURY HOTEL ?! HOW DO ALL THESE CLIENTS EVEN GET IN ?! "

He yelled in front of the hotel , has a doorman arrived to guide him to the door and open it for him.

Mr.l blushed a bit out of embarassment. It looks like he wasn't fully awake this morning. The door was right in front of him this whole time.

He got in as he tried to wring his hair a bit because they were as soaked as his suit .

He admired the beautiful interior of the hotel.

The fancy see thru elevators , the marble stairs orned with luxurious crimson red carpets.
The plants and trees planted inside , the furnitures , the curtains and even the personel's uniform !

This place was extremely fancy , after all the hotel was a 5 stars hotel so the clients wouldn't settle for any less.

Mr l felt quite  smug at the idea of perhaps becoming a employee here. .... not perhaps , HE WILL be a employee here , after all it wasn't the fact that he arrived a few minutes late that won't make the boss  want to take him as an employee.