Chapter 6 : The seasonal mob ball .

After spending the rest of the day thinking about dimentio's suddent odd behavior towards him , he heads to the Hotel's second meeting room.

A meeting room who's location in the hotel was completely unkown by the normal employees there. Only the ones who toke part in count bleck's mafia who were given the authorisation to attend those meetings knew where it was.

The Count's meeting room was in the -2 floor of the hotel , a floor that was completely empty and that was only accessible by taking a hidden staircase at the back of the hotel.

The floor wasn't even visible on the elevator's floor panels.

As mr l was standing in front of the great , black door who was horned with thin , unnatural white lines , he could hear his coworkers talking to eachothers inside.

Looks like he was late , once again.

But this time it was not his fault , after all it was dimentio who hadn't given him a exact hour for the meeting.

He opens the door while not knocking.

As everyone stares at him in silence , he walks to take the last vacant seat which is between Dimentio and Nastasia , the conselor and underboss of the mafia.

"Sorry for being late , no-one told me when was the hour that the meeting started. "

When the green thunder said this , he thought that he could hear the fool chuckle but he brushed it off.

The Count's clears his throat then goes back to looking at the others , crossing his gloved hands on the table .

"So as the Count Bleck was saying , our seasonal mob ball is approaching at great speed. This shall be our occasion to socialize , network and strengthen our relationships with one another. "

The count gets up to walk around the table , his hands now crossed behind his back.

"It shall also serves as a mean of showcasing and wealth of our mafia to the outside world , exclaims Count bleck. "

"This Ball will be happening on the last day of this month , so the 31st . The Count Bleck wants you all to attend this ball while respecting the dress code. You shall be wearing your finest attires while being formal and glamorous , explains count bleck "

Dimentio gave a teasing look at mr.l when the Count spoke about fine attires , clearly meaning to do a reference on the first argument they've ever had which was about mr.l's sloppy suit .

Mr.l rolls his eyes at dimentio and crosses his arms and legs , a reaction which made the fool chuckles under his breath so no one could hear him.

As the count continued explaining how the ball would go , dimentio kept on throwing  teasing glares at L.

When noticing this , mimi elbowed o'chunks and whispered to him.
" hmm dimmy is sus , what do you think he's doing right now ? "

O'chunks turned to look at mimi and whispered back to her in a confused tone of voice.

"What 're yeh talking about lass ? "

"Look at his face ! Why's he looking at Ellie so much ? You think he has a crush ? Mimimimimimimi "

The bodyguard laughed at her comment and then went back to listening  to the count speaking.

Dimentio kept on staring at L during the whole meeting , once again he found himself almost ... hypnotised by the man's appearance.

Mr.L did not notice that he was being watched during the whole meeting so he kept quiet.

After the meeting was finished , everyone hurried outside to go home , they were all quite excited to go to this seasonal ball , mimi spoke to nastasia about how she couldn't choose which dress she'd wear there , while exiting the  hotel and Nastasia was simply listening to her in silence.