Chapter 2 : What is going on in Noir castle ?!

As he entered in the luxurious office , he saw a man who was surrounded by two other bodyguards and a maid .

The man had a dry , emotionless look on his face. His hair were slicked back in a stylish, chic way and were of a midnight blue ,  but his eyes .... his scarlet eyes ... threw  a severe gaze at the man who had entered the room .

"It seems like you toke your time Mr.L , count bleck says . "

Mr.bleck kept his gaze on mr.l , which made him look down , for the first time , L felt intimidated by an another man.
He doesn't answer and keeps his head down.

"Now , you may take a seat ...... let's start this job interview  , added Count bleck. "

Bleck always had a cold yet commanding tone of voice when talking to his employees , he always stayed professional and never let any emotion be seen on his face .

The only person that had ever seen him reveal an ounce of emotion on his face , was his loyal secretary. She is very close to him , but will never be as close as she wish to be with Mr.Bleck.

Mr.l quickly toke a seat , clearing his throat.

"Ahem so eh sorry for being late , i erm missed the bus this morning. "

It was a blantant lie. He had just forgotten why he had put an alarm on his phone , and kept pressing the snooze button. Mr.L was a bad liar , even the Count knew it now because of how blantant his lie was.

"It's alright , reassures Count Bleck. "

The man opened a file who contained mr.l's record on his desk.

"Count bleck has studied your record during the time you made me wait for your arrival. "

He continued , his voice still as cold as ice.
Mr.L looked up

"And so ? What do you think ? " he wondered.

"You shall now be  a new recruit in Count bleck's establishment. You seem like a good *fit* for this employment. "

His eyes lit up in excitement as he got up from his chair and proposed the count to shake his hand.

"HAH ! I'll quickly be your best talent count , you can count on me ! " he cheered smugly.

The man did not shake his hand and just glanced at it, which made our embarassed mr.L clear his  throat and sit back in his chair silently .

"The Count shall give you some employee of reference around his hotel , so you can ask them questions about the employment , if you're in need."

He put down mr.l's file and took 4 other employee's files . He took out the pictures of the employees and set them on the desk for the new recruit to see.

" First , we have Nastasia , the count's secretary , it is the woman who came to make you enter in Count Bleck's office. You shall only refer to her if you have a urgent question or if you need to meet the count in his office "

He put the pollaroid of the woman's portrait aside and then pointed at the picture of the bodyguard who was standing in front of his office.

"Then we have O'chunks , the Count's bodyguard , you shall refer to him if a client is showing themselves as extremely violent or who is acting against the Hotel's policy. "

The man too , shoved the picture aside and went on to pointing at the photo of the woman who was at the reception.

"This is Mimi , Noir hotel's receptionist , she can tell you were you can find work in the Hotel and she can help you with knowing if by exemple , a client's shirt is done being cleaned at the pressing. She gets memos for this. "