Chapter 5 : Brobot in action !

The three people turned to face the man who had just spoke up. When noticing the precious jewel , known as the azure  blue pure heart , their faces had   a surprised emotion on showing on their face.

Mario speaks

"Hey bandit give-a us the jewel and-a put your hands in evidence ! "

The policeman was now holding his tazer , aiming it at L to threaten him  , the spiked turtle put a hand over mario as a sign for him to back off.

" Not so fast mario , I'LL take care of this puny wimp ! " The reptile smugly says with a groans.

"WIMP ?! YOU'RE THE WIMP HERE , MR.GETS-CAUGHT-BY-RED-POLICEMAN-ALL-THE-TIME !!! "

Wait..... how did he know about this ? Mr.l thought that he did not know about these people until the Count told him about them. Could he know them from before this  terrible sudden amnesia who had struck him a few months ago ?

It did not matter , now Mr.l had to follow the Counts orders. If he had told him that these people are their enemies , then they'll be counted as enemies in the new recruits eyes.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ?! "
The reptile was furious .
He took a deep breath and as the bandit least expected , he spat fire at him .

The bandit did a backlip while  jumping back in shock , where had he learned to get these kinds of reflexes ?. And  What even was that thing that the so called king had just done ?!

"WOAH- T  THE FUCK  ?! "
He said while landing back with one knee on the floor , still having a grip on the shinning blue gem.

"Bowser please stop you've almost made him drop the gem ! It could have been  damaged "
The princess  was trying to get a hold of bowser to try to resonate him to stop him from  trying to set mr.l on fire again.

"Thanks for thinkin' about me sweet-cheeks but as long as you're safe , no real gem here would be damaged "

The bandit winked at the lady , obviously flirting with her. He found her quite charming , but there it was more some kind of game for him to act that way towards her.

The princess looked away and crossed her arms , in a pouting motion . Clearly not seeming interested in Mr.l's advances.

"Playing hard to get eh ? "

He put his elbow on the counter in a leaning , smooth motion.

"Enough ! Give us back this pure heart this instant ! "

The pink lady was yelling at the bandit .

"HAH  ! Over my dead , handsome body ! If you want it , then come get it from me girlie ~ "

He raised his eyebrowns in a smug , flirty way before getting hit by mario's nightstick in the side of his stomach.

" GAH ! I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU ! STAPH IT ! "

Mr.l kept getting hit by Mario's nightstick until he pushed him back with a  kick to the abdomen.

It looked like he was finally using the tricks that o'chunks had thought him.

"Just give-a us the pure heart , and you'll a  maybe even be going off with only a fine when you'll a be at the court-a house ! "

The man grunted and closed his fist , the gem being in his left hand.

"NEVER ! IF YOU WANT IT THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO AFFRONT MY BRO , AND TRUST ME , YOU WON'T WANT TO SURVIVE AFTER GETTING HIT BY HIS SECRET WEAPON ! "

As he said that , he kicked the door which leads to outside , to reveal his customized bro.
He ran to the car and jumped in it , turning on the contact and pressing a big red button he had installed himself in the week prior to when he came here to fight these heroes.