『 ∘ 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 ∘ 』

。゚゚・ 。・゚゚。゚。𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩-𝙞𝙩𝙨  ゚・。・ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 4

。゚゚・ 。・゚゚。
゚。𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩-𝙞𝙩𝙨
 ゚・。・ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 4

·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ♥  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·

·  •  ●  • · • ●  •  ·  • ♥  • · • ●  •  ·  • ● • ·

🅣he next day, Y/N decided to attend morning practice, to help familiarise herself with the team. She knew the names of most of the first and second years, but the only third year she knew was Kita, the captain.

Morning practice started at seven, so that morning, Y/N woke up at five. She didn't really have much of a morning routine, she just got dressed, did her hair, and ate breakfast if there was time.

She stared at herself in the mirror again, this time in her PE kit. She looked good in black, but then again doesn't everybody? She brushed through her hair again, but today, she decided to tie it into a not too high, but almost high-ponytail.

After walking down the slightly creaky staircase, she tiredly sat down at the kitchen table. She was used to waking up at eight, so the sudden change really threw her off. The feeling of the plasticky tablecloth underneath her forearms didn't even bother her. She just desperately craved to just lie her head down on her wrists, but she didn't want to risk falling asleep, so she decided against it.

She glanced over at the fridge and saw a post-it left by her mother. "Forgot to make lunch last night, I left some money on the counter, xox" read the note. She sighed, and walked over to the fridge.

As she stood up, she heard a quiet, scrunching sound. It was coming from her pocket? After reaching her hand in there, she pulled out a pink post-it. It was Suna's stick figure drawing.

She walked over to the fridge, and did her usual yellow post-it crumple. She disposed of her mother's note, and carefully stuck Suna's in it's place. Even with after school practice, she still got home before her parents, so she could move it before anyone saw.