『 ∘ 𝙩𝙚𝙣 ∘ 』

。゚゚・ 。・゚゚。゚。𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩-𝙞𝙩𝙨  ゚・。・ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 10

。゚゚・ 。・゚゚。
゚。𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩-𝙞𝙩𝙨
 ゚・。・ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 10

·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ♥  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·

·  •  ●  • · • ●  •  ·  • ♥  • · • ●  •  ·  • ● • ·

🅜onday eventually rolled around, and Y/N found herself, once again stood in front of her bedroom mirror. She sighed and slipped on her slightly less new, tan-brown blazer and fumbled with the dark, scarlet bow that sat, tucked beneath her shirt collar. "This shade of brown still looks bad on me-" she thought to herself.

She glanced at her old uniform, that was folded and placed on a shelf, pitifully. It was cold this time of year, and Y/N didn't feel like leaving the house in just a shirt. She did sort of miss the Fukurodani uniform, mostly for the sweater, but it was whatever.

Y/N used to take public transport to and from school, but now, she walked. She met her new friends halfway, at the lamppost, and walked with them to school. It was... less lonely than the dirty, public bus she thought she'd miss.

Usually, they would all meet much earlier, but morning practice was cancelled today, so they walked to school at the same time as everyone else. Y/N wouldn't have thought this to be a problem, until she saw teenage girls, swarming like locusts, hovering around in such quantities that she couldn't even see the street lamp itself.

She instinctively decided to open her messages, and text Suna.

What's going on at the lamppost?

Samu and Tsumu got fangirled

There's THAT MANY 😧

Nope, wayyyyy more 😔

RIP, I'm leaving without u guys

Gimme a sec, they only care about the twins, I can sneak off.

And that he could. After squishing his way out of the crowd, (and almost getting trampled,) he found his way over to Y/N.