『 ∘ 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ∘ 』

。゚゚・ 。・゚゚。゚。𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩-𝙞𝙩𝙨  ゚・。・ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 13

。゚゚・ 。・゚゚。
゚。𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩-𝙞𝙩𝙨
 ゚・。・ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 13

·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ♥  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·

·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ♥ •  ·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·

🅗er school bag was a pale-ish grey, with black zips, and straps. She had a plastic keychain on the front pocket, which was one of those fake crystal hearts you'd buy at gift shops. It was a pale purple, similar to the colour of her pencil case. She pulled out a pencil, some highlighters, and a ruler, and started mapping out sections for their poster.

Suna pulled a laptop out from underneath his pillow. After deleting some tabs, (which, for his sake, I will not reveal the contents of), he started googling some different bugs.

They had a peaceful study session, talking, drawing and sharing ideas. It was actually quite productive. As the overhead light disguised the disappearance of the glowing sun, the pair hadn't realised how late it had become.

Suna's phone pinged with a text, and the screen lit up. Y/N, being the nosey person she was, peered over the screen. Before she could read the message, something else caught her eye.

"God, is that really the time?" she mumbled.

"Oh shit," he replied, "Want me to walk you home?"

Then he had a thought. Mmmm, no he shouldn't. He couldn't... but he could?

"Orrrrr... you could stay the night if you want?" he casually suggested.

"Really?" she checked, her eyes twinkling with the rays of light of the navy ceiling lamp.

"Sure, I'm home alone this week anyways so it's no bother," he answered,  his gaze fixed on her beautiful E/C eyes.