『 ∘ 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 ∘ 』

。゚゚・ 。・゚゚。゚。𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩-𝙞𝙩𝙨  ゚・。・ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 12

。゚゚・ 。・゚゚。
゚。𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩-𝙞𝙩𝙨
 ゚・。・ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 12

·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ♥  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·

·  •  ●  • · • ●  •  ·  • ♥  • · • ●  •  ·  • ● • ·

🅣he front door was a deep, navy-blue that almost looked black in the dim evening light. It had a gold doorknob, with flaky paint that revealed the rusty brass underneath. Suna fished a key from his pocket, and unlocked it.

The walls were an off-white, or maybe a cream colour, and the splintery, wooden stairs had a stapled-in black rug, cascading and water falling down them. The floors were a glossy wooden colour, with dusty matts to wipe the dirt of your feet. Y/N took off her black school shoes and placed them on the metal shoe rack. Suna did the same, and so they went upstairs.

Suna's room was very different to the rest of the house. His door was an orangey brown colour on the outside, (like every other door in the house), but on the inside, it had been painted black. The carpet was a light grey colour, and obviously very old, as almost everywhere had been trodden in, except the corners, and the space under his bed. The walls were a bold maroon colour.

"You have a really nice room," Y/N complimented, casually. You know she was exploding internally, but by mustering every ounce of concentration in her, she managed to keep her face relaxed.

"Oh, thanks," he replied. Weirdly enough for such a popular teenage boy, she was the first teenage girl to ever set foot in his room. He was glad that she liked it.

The walls were mostly plain, with no posters or shelves to fill the empty space. Though, on the wall just next to his bed, there were a few photos of him and the twins, which Y/N found very sweet.

There was a square rug in the middle of the carpet, with splotchy, red dye that he'd coloured it with in middle school. His bed-frame, bedside table, closet, and desk were all wooden, but they were each a different shade of brown. There was one window, but it had no windowsill, just dark grey curtains that hung from a golden rod.

His bed had matted, teddy-fleece pillow cases, that was a similar scarlet colour to the walls. The duvet was just plain black, and you could see the grey sheet that clung to the mattress, as his bed was unmade. The ceiling was the same cream colour as the walls outside, and from it hung a single lightbulb, with a deep green lampshade. It seemed rather out of place in his very red room.

He sat down on his bed and the springs of the mattress creaked loudly. Y/N pulled his black office chair out from beneath the desk, and spun it beneath her fingers so she could sit and face him.

"Soooo... are we going with insects, mammals, fish, birds or reptiles?" chuckled Y/N.

"Hm?" buzzed Suna.

"The project? We're supposed to choose one of the five main animal classes?" she sighed.

"Oh! Umm... how about insects?" he responded.

"Great choice, can you do bubble writing?" she asked.

"You've seen my handwriting a bunch of times N/N! You decide if you want it on the poster," he smiled, sarcastically.

She thought back over the way he wrote. Maybe part of her believed he had a nicer style handwriting than the... interesting way he wrote on the pink post-its. She didn't want to risk it though, so she caved, and decided to just attempt some bubble letters herself.

"Okay, maybe I'll do the writing and you can do the reading then," she chuckled.

Oh god that laugh. Just the light, fleeting noise of it seemed to ripple like a soothing sound wave in his mind. It felt so relaxed, it was relaxing. So joyful it almost made him smile. So beautiful. But to be honest, even a goose honk would sound beautiful if it left those soft, pale pink lips.

She made him feel comfortable and wanted. He just wanted to feel her presence through every waking moment, to take her hands in his, to hold her so she'd never leave. But he was too nervous to brush his fingers against hers when they walked together, forget everything else. So instead, he sighed through his nose, and watched her hair drift down her back as she unpacked her school bag.

·  •  ●  • · • ●  •  ·  • ♥ • · • ●  •  ·  • ● • ·

𝙊𝙆𝘼𝙔 𝙂𝙐𝙔𝙎, 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝙎 𝙁𝘼𝙍 𝘼𝙎 𝙄 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍, 𝙄𝙁 𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙒𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀, 𝙈𝘼𝙔𝘽𝙀 𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙐𝙋𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀? 𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏, 𝙇𝙈𝙆 𝙈𝙔 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙎 🤗