『 ∘ 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ∘ 』

。゚゚・ 。・゚゚。゚。𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩-𝙞𝙩𝙨  ゚・。・ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 11

。゚゚・ 。・゚゚。
゚。𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩-𝙞𝙩𝙨
 ゚・。・ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 11

·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ♥  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·  •  ●  •  ·

·  •  ●  • · • ●  •  ·  • ♥  • · • ●  •  ·  • ● • ·

🅣he school bell rang throughout the classroom, and Y/N swiftly picked her pencil case from her bag. Almost the second that Miss Ikarashi started talking, Suna pulled out his stack of pink post-its.

"This sucks," wrote Suna.

After he slid the paper across the desk, he started spinning the pen between his fingers. Y/N noticed this, and it would've been fair to say, she was impressed.

"How do you spin the pen like that? Can you teach me?" she replied in her curly cursive.

"Okay I'll do it slowly try copy me," he scrawled in his scruffy scribbles.

He rotated, and passed the pen between his fingers. Y/N watched his hands carefully, while studying both his movements and his complexion. He had dry, pale, skin with very short fingernails, and there were a few ink smudges on his right palm.

She attempted to copy his pen-spinning, and failed, miserably. When there was still no luck after trying a few more times, Y/N decided to just give up and have a crack at the science questions, (which were far too easy for her).

"I suck at this :P," she wrote.

"I spent wayyy too long figuring it out in first year," he added, "Don't worry."

"Well it looks cool so imo it was worth it," she noted.

He smiled subtly at her comment, (without her noticing of course). He was happy that he'd managed to impress her. Maybe he could actually teach her sometime? He was daydreaming about finding an excuse to hold her hand with the pen-spinning, when Miss Ikarashi said something that caught his attention.