The Announcement

George woke up like every other morning, hours after his alarm, he yawned and stared at his ceiling for a moment, his vision was blurry and he just stared into space.

Something important was supposed to happen today wasn't it... Oh shit.. Florida.? FLORIDA! OH SHI-

George sat up in his bed immediately, standing and stretching, "ah shit.." he muttered to himself. And he thought everything out, what he would say, everything.. He put on a simple hoodie and shorts, and turned his PC on, opening Discord.

Due to waking up late, all his friends were already in a VC. and sighed. He muted his mic and turned his "Started Soon" screen and joined the call.

"Hello.?" He said as he joined the call, multiple greetings rang through his ears, his name being yelled, normal greetings, which were rare considering his friends.. And a simple; "Hi George.." from a familiar American voice...

Dream..

George smiled softly at the voice, a soft blush crept up on his face. Wait- shit. No. Why the hell was that his reaction to a simple greeting to his best friend?! Bullshit..

"Hi Dream!" He responded simply, and a bit of small talk happened before George turned his stream on. Greeting his chat, and clearing his throat after a few moments.

"So! Chat, I have a small announcement for you, and the boys!" George says with a soft smile, and the call goes quiet, waiting for him to speak.

"Okay! So uh.. I've booked tickets to Florida.. To meet up with Dream and Sap!" he says with a smile, and the call goes quiet in shock, until Sapnap speaks up.. "Oh Christ you two better not keep me up all night with your loud fucking!" He said with a laugh. And the rest of the laughed along with him. "Oh come on dude! What the hell??" Dream responded between laughs. And once the laughter died down Dream sighed.

"So.. Your actually gonna come visit..?" He says with a smile, and George smiles back. "Yeah! I thought it would be nice to finally see you two.. I got my visa so.. Now I can finally see you two..." He says softly, and Sapnap sighs, "Hollyyyyyy Shittttt... Just admit your only going for Dream, Christ.." Sapnap responds, seeming almost upset.? 

"Aww, well don't worry Sapnap!  I've actually booked Florida tickets along with Quackity, so you won't be alone Sap!" Karl responds, smiling. And this time Sapnap blushed softly. "O-Oh.. Well.. thanks.. Karl.." He said softly, smiling...

This'll be interesting... 

A?N 419 words, short introduction. Cut out all the unneeded filler shit.