Home (for the last time)

George woke up the next morning, yawning quietly as he sat up. He checked his phone and realized how late it was. Around 4PM. He groaned and got out of bed. Walking out to his kitchen and making himself a cup of tea. Before he sighed. Remembering he had to go to Florida tomorrow. So he needed to pack today. He sipped his tea and let out a soft groan. "God fucking dammit.." He took a deep breath and finished his tea, putting the cup by the sink and heading back up to his room.

He grabbed his suitcase. Packing clothes. That's pretty much it. He threw his suitcase back on his floor. Not caring about packing anything else. He went back downstairs and ended up doing the dishes. Not wanting his house to be a mess when he left. He finished up and sat on his couch. Feeling his phone vibrate against his pocket. Opening it, a soft smile playing on his lips when he recognized the contact as Dream. He brought his knees up to his chest and opened the text. 

"HI! SO random sorta change of plans!! Not really. SOrry- So we have only one extra room :P which Karl and Alex are gunna share. Soooo it's either you share a bed, or you can sleep on the couch?" 

George thought for a moment. From what he heard from Sap, the couch was THE most uncomfortable thing ever. He wouldn't mind sharing with Sapnap, I mean, when the two met up they cuddled a bit. Sapnap was usually clingy like that; despite the fact he never wanted to share that information. But a part of him really wanted to share a bed with Dream. He thought for a moment. Before thinking up a way to make a joke out of it. 

"Well knowing them Nick and Karl will probably share LMAO so if you don't mind could i share w you? :]"  

He responded. A soft blush creeping up on his face. Before he got the response he wanted. 

"Sure! See you tomorrow? :)" 

"See you tomorrow Clay." 

George felt an anxious feeling build up in his chest. One he hasn't felt in a while. He took a breath. 

Florida. Here he comes. (cums)

Authors noteeeee.... Yeah this chapter didn't exist in the original. BUT I feel like it kinda makes everything feel a bit less rushed. So thats nice. I hope yall enjoyed. (If anyone actually reads this.) I actually have motivation to write this because DREAMTEAM HYPERFIXATION GOES CRAZY CHAT!!!! Word count of 375 not including the authors note. I promise chapters will be longer once I A; figure the story out, and B; actually get to the good chapters. 

Thanks for reading, -Nick