𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝑜𝑓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇

◠             ◠
﹒‹𝟹 ៸៸ ✿ A N G E L 𝑜𝑓 S E R A P H ﹒﹒﹒
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
﹒ ████████ ﹒ ♡ ﹒during season 5 of mlb

It's coming to the end of retrieving the miraculous except one miraculous has been stolen again by Cerise who goes by another name as Lila Rossi. Lila and Chloe teamed up in order to get rid of Marinette Dupain-Cheng. But thats not gonna happen..

Some of them who have found out that Marinette is Ladybug while experiencing it themselves as Marinette beg them not to tell Hawkmoth about her except for Adrien. As we know he can get akumatized and turn to be Chat Blanc any time.

Anyway, Marinette is having a mass headache of flashback of her first life when she was born. She was known as the Damselette but her first life name was actually Columbina the third Fatui Harbringers. She remembered everything that had happen to her in her first life. 

As she just thought of something she can use this for her advantage. The gift of possessed of the gods she can use her Seraphim on Hawkmoth, Lila, and Chloe. Even though Chloe is now moving with her mother since Audrey is disappointed of her daughter's actions unlike Zoe while the Mayor feels guilty for abusing his powers due to his wife and daughter stepping over him as a slave.

She will make sure that Lila, Hawkmoth, and Chloe knows that they mess with the wrong person. Her eyes will turn pinkish red if she is either angry or getting provoke this might caused Lila to be afraid of her but that won't be showing in the chapters.

Felix and Kagami became friends through Adrien being obvious/blind. Since Felix has feelings for Dupain-Cheng and Kagami has feelings towards Luka Couffaine since she has no feelings towards Adrien after Marinette told her that Adrien knew that Lila was a liar but decided to be a bystander which pissed her off.. 

They have no idea what they have in stored... Yet sometimes Marinette always sings that lullaby either sleeping or going to school which is concerning towards Tikki.