𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

◠               ◠
﹒‹𝟹 ៸៸ ✿ A N G E L 𝑜𝑓 S E R A P H ﹒﹒﹒
━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
﹒ ████████ ﹒ ♡ ﹒prologue

A sudden eerily sound begin to play throughout the atmosphere causing many parisians civilians, students, villains aka Hawkmoth, neutral Mayura, and neutral superheroes to stop what they are doing. Ryuko glanced at Ladybug saw a glow surrounds her. She grabbed her earrings and remove it but toss it to Chloe Bourgeois who caught it as a light flashes as it revealed Marinette Dupain-Cheng as Chloe went pale as white then put it on as she became Scarlet Lady.

The witness gasped what they are witnessing Ladybug detransform as Marinette Dupain-Cheng then out of nowhere white wings flash upon their eyes it has four wings instead of two.

This whole time it was Marinette as Ladybug. That would mean Lila is lying being friends with her right? Rena thought in shock. Then Aurore came along her appearance changes from the light flash upon her. 

As the akuma flew to Marinette's direction as Felix was about to snatch it but frozed but pulled by Kagami in time when that 'thing' appeared behind Marinette its quite larger than before but slightly bigger as the planet size it shown many eyes which can give people the chills while some gulped in fear.

The Rossis as in Gretta Rossi, Mr. Rossi, and Lila Rossi are watching this. Gretta was lied to by her own daughter that Ladybug was incompetent but it turned out to be a teenager same age as Lila. While Lila went pale as white but turn to anger that Maritrash for being Ladybug but then that 'thing' shows up as it became much larger as a planet with many eyes it gave them both the chills in their spine. 

Then Mr. Rossi spit his coffee, "That's a Seraphim. I am not sure what the hell did you do to make an enemy of that young girl who turned out to be Ladybug. But we are deep trouble with her. Being a Seraphim is not something to be dealt with plus they are impossible to be killed or to be controlled. It was forbidden in this world." He growled at his daughter for the fault after hearing complaints and concerns from his ex-wife. While Gretta fainted when her ex-husband mentioned, 'Seraphim'.

 ≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Back with the other superheroes and Marinette along with Aurore. They were not the same person. "I go as Arlecchino the 4th Fatui Harbinger." Aurore stated out of the blue. "I go as Columbina the 3rd Fatui Harbinger." She stated. "I follow Columbina since she has unfinished business with the Rossi family. We are coming for your blood of your daughter." Arlecchino snarl coldly by staring at the camera holder who holds the camera he felt the chills down his spine cause of her.

Out of change, Chat Noir attack Marinette who had no choice to fight then the seraphim begin to attack him. Her eyes were now pinkish pink but it removed the ring of Chat Noir causing him to get detransform back to Adrien Agreste. Then gasp appeared. "Dude." Carapace said in shock at his best friend who is Chat Noir. Alya was stunned.

As for Adrien's family and relative they were pale as white and realize that Adrien is Chat Noir. Nathalie fainted when Chat Noir appear to be in Adrien Agreste. Amelie was shock to her core that her nephew is Chat Noir but more concern about her son Felix. Even though she and Nathalie knew that Felix, Kagami, Chloe, and Adrien are sentimonsters but she followed her sister's plan unlike Gabriel.