part eleven - i just wanna cry

3 weeks later-

I seriously wanna die, I've been stuck at home for the past three weeks not being able to go anywhere! Nick and Josh have been busy with training and the games and Annalise has been busy with modeling shoots almost everyday. I just lay around on the couch all day, and going to rehab and recovery sessions. I hear the doorbell ring, fucking hell I don't wanna get up, I lift my body of the couch and grab my crutches that are next to me, I hobble over the door and I open it seeing Aaron. "AARON, OH MY GOD!" I squeal almost so loud I think the dog down the street heard me, "Hey sis!" He says while slightly hugging me, I signal him to come in. I feel his eyes on my leg while I hobble back down the couch, I can feel his pity. I sit back down basically out of breath, "So how is it, rehab, recovery, just you in general?" He asks me but straight up, I don't really wanna talk about it but it's Aaron I have to tell him, "Well rehab he going okay? I have a scan tomorrow to see if I need surgery or not, the scan was meant to me last week but they canceled so I hope I haven't gotten worse if I didn't have that scan when I needed to. But recovery is gonna be 5-6 months, I pretty much out the whole season unless a miracle happens." I tell him with a shaky voice because I still can't handle to talk about it, "Shit Georgie, I'm so sorry. I hope the scan turns out well but you didn't answer my other question. How are you in general." I he asks me again, do I really have to tell him how I'm really feeling about this situation? "Uhm well, it's hard. My mental state isn't really feeling the best, I'm just really lonely but Nick hangs out with me all day on the days that he isn't at the club training or doing something else. He helps me out a lot actually." I explain to him in small way so I don't expose myself. "So what is going on with you in Nick, you post a lot with him and he post a lot with you?" He asks the question I was hoping he wasn't gonna ask, I just sit there silent until I part my lips and speak "Well, um, uh. We've been dating for a month or 2, but we aren't like officially together if that makes any sense whatsoever?" I blurt out, shit did I say to much, he's gonna hate me isn't he? "DAMMM, sis got a hot boyfriend! Congrats Georgie, BUT WHEN HE ASKS YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND, tell me so I can talk to him." He says really happy for me, "Oh I'm not telling you, you probably gonna threaten him or something?" We both start laughing, we sit around and talk for another 1 hour or until he had to leave to head to the airport home. He leaves and I'm not home, alone, again. I didn't have any rehab today so I decided to do my leg stretches I was told to do, today it was a lot more painful than usual. I just lay down and try and get a nap in.

2 hours later-

I hear muffled sounds when I notice lights shining through windows, oh the boys must be home. I just snuggle up in the blanket because it's freezing cold in the house. The door opens and I hear people talking, I see Nick, Josh and Anna walk in the door. "Hey Georgie!" Josh and Anna basically say at the same time, I smile a them while they are fist bumping each other. Nick drops his bag and sits next to me rubbing my back "Hey Georgie, how you feeling?" He questions me softly. "It's been painful today, probably because I've been moving around Aaron came to visit." I say sleepy but then flinching room the pain in my knee. I see the sadness on Nick's face as he sees that pain I'm in "I have half the day off tomorrow, I so I can take you to your appointment!" Nick tells me trying to cheer me up, I give him a sleep, also painful smile and feel my eyes wanting to close. "You go back to sleep, we are gonna start dinner." I here Anna say from the kitchen I just still I thumbs up in the air, I feel Nick slowly lift me up just above my knee so he doesn't hurt it to carry me up stairs, I takes me to my room and Josh follows with my crutches and Nick tucks me into bed. I snuggle into my pillow and I fall asleep straight away.

Nick's POV:

I walk into the kitchen to see Anna and Josh getting somethings out of the fridge, "So what's for dinner?" I ask them snooping around at the ingredients they are taking out of the fridge and pantry "Chicken noodle vegetable soup. Thought it would be nice for Georgie." Josh tells me while his head is still in the fridge, I reach for a piece of carrot when Anna slaps my hand away "Oi, no eating!" I an laughs at me and I just give her a sad puppy look, she just hands me a small piece and I smile and head up stairs to have a shower. I walk into my bathroom and notice my shower head isn't wanting to work, I open the door to Georgie's room and I quietly sneak in and I go into her bathroom to shower. I just shower in there. I finish up and I forgot I all my clothes including my underwear, bloody hell Nick. I wrap the towel around my waist, and open the door to sneak out without Georgie waking up, thank god she wasn't awake or that would have been bad. I get dressed and head back downstairs, I notice that dinner is almost done, Anna is serving it while Josh is finishing toasting the bread for the soup. Nick gives me a tray and bowl of soup with some lemonade on the side and places bread with butter into the soup. "That's for Georgie, so go take that up for her." He tells me, I nod and I walk up stairs carefully to make sure I don't spill anything. I open the door slowly and see Georgie seating up awake with her Kindle with her reading glasses on, I give her a smile. "Ooooooo, dinner!!" She says excited trying to see what I have "Chicken noodle vegetable soup for crippled." I say while serving her food to her, she giggles and I see her wanting to say something, "What? What is it?" I ask her, I know she wants to say something "I was uh wondering if you could sleep in here tonight, I just feel lonely right now she can you just stay that night with me?" She blurts out, I give her big smile and I whisper in her ear "Of course princess." She giggles and I give her soft kiss on the lips. I leave heading down to have my dinner.

We finish up dinner and I clean the kitchen and all our dishes. We all part ways for the night and we head into our rooms, I wait until Anna and Josh are in their room when I head to Georgie's. I open the door and see her sitting up still awake. "What you doing?" I ask her, she looks up at me and smiles "Just gonna post a instagram post on how I'm going." She replies back feeling a bit better, I get into bed next to her and see what she is about to post. I can see in her eyes tears wanting to fall, I turn her head to look at mine "Hey it's okay, your doing amazing!" I tell her, she gives me a soft smile and I kiss her forehead to give her some more comfort to post it, and she does it. 

-

georgiecaddy

Liked by aaroncadman_ and 592,938 others

georgiecaddy life at the moment, not how i was hoping before the start of the season but, i just wanted to let everyone know that i have broken my knee cap in an incident that i won't explain but will be out most likely the whole season, only just being traded to collingwood and not being able to play with the girls is killing me but i'm hanging in there from the support of my family and friends, so thank you. i won't be as active because of my recovery, but i wish the girls luck for this season and you will see me on the sidelines! ❤️‍🩹 #loveyou #makeitlegandary

View all 432 comments

aaroncadman_ i love you so much sis, you've got this! 

   > georgiecaddy ❤️

whispernickydaicos i'm here for you caddy, speedy recovery! ❤️‍🩹

    > georgiecaddy ilysm. 

ruby_slysh we love you caddy, wishing the best from all us girls!! 💗

imogennevans missing you already girl!

jackginnivan omg cads, hope your feeling better. fast recovery from the boys and i.

> isaacquaynor same from me georgie. 👑

izzycollinsss karma 😂

> piesfanily232 fuck off bitch

[see more]

A/N- lovely people, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500+ READS OMG I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN. anyways, i've kinda had a bit of an writer's block but i've got some more chapter ideas now so the chapters will become bigger and better! don't forget to vote and comment any suggestion or ideas. love you all so much, enjoy reading as always! ❤️‍🩹