First Day Of Summer!

(Emil's P.O.V)

Whoo hoo! I can't believe it's actually the first day of summer. I didn't really do much at first, but I decided to do something at least. I looked around my room for something to do. I decided to check up on Mr.Puffin and see how he's doing.
"Good morning, kiddo!"
"Yeah. Want to play dress up?"
"I don't really have a choice do I?"
I smirked, then grabbed some materials to dress Mr.Puffin in.
The red bow tie suits the bird perfectly, so I always kept it on him.
I took it off, and gave him a small beaded bracelet, and used it as a necklace on him. With a pink ribbon, I tied it behind his head, giving the bird a rather, feminine figure.
"Hey! No way am I wearing make up!" Yelled Mr.Puffin, when I took out a make up set that I stole from Tino. Wait, why does he even have a make up kit? Perhaps it was from Berwald.
"You will wear make up whether you like it or not!" I giggled.
"No! No! No!" He started flapping his wings uncontrollably.
"Mr. Puffin! Come back!"
The Puffin flew around my room, shaking his lovely outfit off.
He flew out of my room, looking for a place to hide.
I sighed, and picked up the outfit, putting it back in my drawer of objects for Mr.Puffin.
I returned the make up set in Tino's washroom, which was rather clean.
Then, I looked around for any sign of the colourful beaked bird.
"Mr.Puffin? Where are you?" I asked, intruding into every room I could find.
I checked Lukas' room. His room has pictures of our family and Mathias literally everywhere. There were some which were pinned on the wall, some on the table, and even in his closet! His room was like a memory book. I sighed, giving up after checking the living room. Peter was once again hanging out with Palette. Tino and Berwald were planning some things for the summer, and Lukas was at Mathias' house.
I was so bored, and I didn't want to go outside in the scorching sun.
Also, we ran out of liquorice I've cream as well. I didn't feel like making some more, so I decided to just hang out with Leon.
I told Tino about it, and then, texted Leon.

Ice: Hey, Leon! Want to try and hang out today?

HK: Sure! There's nothing better for me to do anyways.

I felt happy that I could go and hang out with him. After putting on my sweater, I walked to his house, and knocked on the door.
"Hello, Emil! It's nice to see you again! You probably want to hang out with Leon. Leon! Emil's here!" Tai shouted, followed by a "coming!"
I stepped inside, after removing my shoes.
"Hey, Emil."
"Hello."
"How are you still able to wear a sweater?"
"It's called SWEAT er for a reason."
Leon giggled.
I pouted, and walked with Leon to the couch.
Tai decided to give us some alone time, so he probably went upstairs to his room.
"Where's everyone else?" I asked.
"Let's see... Lien is like, in her room talking with Mei. Kiku is also in his room, most likely watching anime.
Tai is like, totally hanging out with Yong Soo, and Yao is at a date with Ivan."
"Busy plans for your siblings, I guess."
"Meh. Kinda boring though. They are always in their room! What's like, up with that."
We continued chatting about our family members, and by the time I had to go, we both got a text message from Alfred.

Hamburgers_rock: Hey guys, sorry, the party is moved to the eighth of July from 4pm-9pm.