Smells

(Emil's P.O.V)

We all decided to cook together in the kitchen for the picnic. Biggest mistake ever. Lukas was in charge for the appetizer, Mathias was in charge of the drinks, Tino and Berwald for the main courses and I was in charge of the dessert. Peter insisted to help, but he got distracted...
So far... The kitchen looks like a total disaster. Well, might as well finish our cooking first before judging the cleanliness... Right?
So, after a while, we decided to do a quick taste test first.
The appetizers were very plain... But the good thing is it made you hungrier. The drinks was alcoholic, as expected from the Dane. The main courses... Are not too bad, and the dessert is Djöflaterta.
It was alright, I guess. I'm not too confident on my baking and cooking skills unfortunately.
But it smelled great!
We packed them up in big plastic containers, and put them in three large bags. We got dressed, and headed over to our usual park. Looks like we'll be there just on time.
Everyone we know was gathered up there, and we picked a nice place to sit under, a shady tree.
Everyone had their own food, and was willing to share.
We got out our containers of food, but didn't open them yet because we didn't want pesky bugs to come along.
Some of the commonfolk that was taking a stroll decided to join in on our picnic. Not weird at all.

"This is so fun, right Ber?" Giggled Tino.

Berwald nodded, and pecked Tino on the cheek.
"I SHIP IT!" Said Peter.

Geez, what's with all the 'I ship it' stuff. Mei already said something about canons, and then there's Kiku.
Peter sure is easily influenced.
Lukas was already with Vladmir and Arthur.

"Jerk!" Shouted Peter, and he ran over to his friends.

He's so annoying.

"I'm going to go and hang out with my boyfriend." I said.

Not like anyone is listening, but I wanted to see what Leon was up to.
Surprisingly, a lot of people came here. I really didn't expect this many people.
There's Michelle, I barely even recognize her, and even a few people I haven't met yet.
Leon's dishes have a lot of food, and they look interesting. Well, everyone's look interesting.

"Yo. Looks like everyone came." Said Leon.

"Yeah. It really is a lot of people. It kind of looks like we invaded the whole park." I replied.

Everywhere I looked, there were people I knew. The kids were playing at the park, and maybe this is a good opportunity to meet some people.
... Nah. I'd rather not.

"So... Since this is a picnic, I think we're going to eat altogether soon."
Leon said.

I simply nodded, and Leon pecked me on the cheek.

"H-hey! What was that for!?"

My cheeks felt really hot, and even though it was just a peck... It is embarrassing.

"I just wanted to kiss you." Said Leon, chuckling.

"W-well not in public!"

"Everyone knows we're like, dating already."

I sighed, and retreated to my picnic area. Looks like everyone is starting to eat now. A bunch of foreign smells filled the area, as the food was being eaten. Some of the people just taking a stroll near by was drooling already.