Time

(Leon's P.O.V)

I woke up today at 11am. I really need to wake up earlier, even though it is summer.
I decided that this day should just be a regular day of relaxing, and I really don't feel like doing anything.
I muted my phone, and went downstairs, only to see a humongous pile of dishes from yesterday.
I guess I'm doing them.
If anything, I hate washing the dishes, like, I don't like touching the icky stuff.
I sighed, and did them anyways, knowing that it won't do me any good if I just left them there. After washing the dishes and grabbing a good bite, I went upstairs. I think I should clean my room while I'm at it. For some reason, once I start doing one thing, I have to do more.
As I was cleaning, I found a small book. It looked a lot like a journal, and just noticed that it was Peter's.
Why is it here? I wondered for a bit.

2011, June 30th.

Best Day Ever! I went fishing with father and Leon today. It was the best day of my life!

I remembered that I kept a journal around that time too. I got it out, and compared it.

Fishing

We did not catch any fish during the trip. It was a waste of time, when we went with Peter and Father.
I just want to go back home.

June 11th 2011.

I noticed the big difference.
Best day of his life, and 'waste of time.'
Isn't it funny how that works?
So... I guess I learned something today.
You can lose a bit of your time, to make others happier...
Wow... That was deep.
I chuckled to myself, it really is ironic though. I decided to just catxh up on sleep today.
I had a really weird dream while I took a small nap.
Tai, the opposite of me told me that they will be back. I really can't tell if it was a dream or not though, or rather, a flashback.
"Wang Jia Long... I'm sorry, aru for not being able to protect you from Britain."

"W-wait, teacher!"

That was the first time I saw my counter part, Tai.

"Hehehehehee! Neih hao, Jia Long."

He said. He looked really similar to me, Except more expressive and smiley. Also, his eyes are a different color.

"H-how do you know my name?
W-who are you?"

"I know you because we're friends. Very good friends. My name is Tai by the way!"

"Oh, you have the same name as one of my cousins!"

"Shut up. Close your eyes, okay?"

So, that's what I did, and when I opened my eyes, father cursed me with his magick to have thick eyebrows like him.
This all adds up somehow...
Could it be that Tai is jealous of me?
For... Well, having everything I ever wanted. A great family, silly friends, and a loving boyfriend.
When I woke up again, Yong Soo was there.
"Are you okay? You were panting a lot." The cheery boy said.

"Yeah. I'm like, fine."