Camping

(Emil's P.O.V)

Today, I woke up at 2am in the morning by my brother.
"Ice, wake up. We're going camping."
I groaned.
"Five more minutes..."
"Wake up." He shook my body rapidly.
I remained sleeping, ignoring that fact.
Then he finally left, and I remained sleeping peacefully. After five minutes, he came back, then placed something soft on top of my face.
"HEY!!! WAKE UP! GET UP!" Mr. Puffin shouted in my ear.
I jumped up at the startling sound of Mr.Puffin's voice, yelling right in my ear.
"Ugh! I'm up! What do you want!?" I grumbled, putting the Puffin down.
"We're going camping. We've discussed it this morning. You weren't listening..."
"I was too! I already packed for it as well." I huffed.
"Alright then. Get in the van."
"Right now!?"
"No, a month from now."
"I get it, I get it! Now get out of my room. I'll be out there in a minute."
I rolled my eyes, getting changed after Lukas left. I wore plenty of layers, since I had a feeling it's going to get cold.
Then, I grabbed my bag of clothes for the next three days anf I'll be just coming back on time for Alfred's party. Which is a good thing.
I brushed my teeth, and headed downstairs. Mathias was coming too, since he is considered apart of
'our family.'
I helped a bit, by putting the tents and luggages into the trunk.
I got into Mathias' car with Lukas, and we drove to our destination. We were going to drive for four hours, and as soon as I sat down, I fell asleep.
When I woke up, we were still driving. This time, Lukas was driving and Mathias was in the passenger seat, sleeping peacefully.
"Oh, good morning." Said Lukas.
"Good morning, Lukas. Are we there yet?" I groaned, kicking the seat.
"Stop it. We're almost there. Just an hour to go."
"Okay." I looked at my watch, noticing that it is now 7:00 am in the morning.
I could see that the sun has already rised up, and when I looked out the window, all I could see was a bunch of trees.
"Lukas... I'm bored." I sighed.
"Listen to some music then."
"Can you put on the music?"
"Say it first."
"Never mind actually, I'll just put on my ear buds."
I listened to an instrumental music.
Sounded like the cello, piano, and violin. It sounds very peaceful.
After a whole hour, we finally made it there, and we had to get into a small motor boat. I helped unload the things from the trunk, and put it in the motor boat. Berwald's boat was fine, so the others were most likely on the island already. I put on my life jacket on with some help from Lukas.
We both got in the motor boat, and Mathias took as to the island. Tino's tent was already set up, and it looked like Peter was sleeping inside.
"Oh, you guys are here! Took you guys long enough." Tino waved, while he helped us unload our things.
Mathias setted up the tent with Berwald's help. All I wanted to do was to go back to sleep again. So... That's what I did while everyone else made the campfire and stuff.