Festival

(Emil's P.O.V)

When I woke up, I knew right away that it was Leon's birthday and I wanted to get him something.
"Lukas, I'm going to find a present for Leon. It's his birthday."
"Okay. Also, it turns out our whole family is going to Fairy Zone Park as well. So, you'll won't be alone."
I groaned. It's always them tagging along. Don't they know that I needed my own space as well!?
"Fine." I huffed, heading out the door.
I wanted to get Leon something unique. However, I can't really think if anything.
I already have him flowers, and... Well. Actually, I do have a present in mind. I know he'll like it. After all everyone says it's the thought that counts. I headed back to my house, getting ready for the festival. Before I knew it, it was 6:45pm. Leon must've already been there. Luckily, I've already changed into my casual and ornate feeling outfit. Tino and Berwald were all ready for the festival, and we got into the van.
Berwald driving, Tino passenger seat, Lukas and Mathias at the middle. Which leaves me, stuck with Peter at the back. The ride only took five minutes, since it was so close. They didn't even need to bring their car! They found a parking spot, then the Nordic family got out of the van. Instantly, Peter dragged Tino to the cotton candy stand, and Tino dragged Berwald. Mathias dragged Lukas to one of the rides. I was going to go and look for Leon, but Lukas had to drag me along! Of all times too...
"Hey!!! Let's try this ride!" Smiled Mathias, pointing to the twirling strawberries.
He was just about to go there, until Lukas stopped him.
"We need tickets to go on the ride." He said, pointing to the ticket line, which was pretty big...
So, we had to wait in line. One minute passed. Five minutes. Ten minutes. Half an hour. Then, finally, we made it to the front of the line.
"Twenty tickets for ten dollars." The lady said.
Mathias gave her a twenty dollar bill, and he got forty tickets. That's alot of rides...
We went on the Berry go round, and Mathias span the wheel crazily. I was not good at handling rides, so I got dizzy.
"Wheeee!!!" Mathias giggled, spinning it faster.
"Lil bro, are you okay? You look a little green."
"I-I'm..." My voice trailed off as I felt something come out of my throat, but I stopped it, then swallowed it.
The after taste is disgusting.
Finally, the ride stopped, and when I got off, everything was literally spinning, and I couldn't tell which way was which. I wanted to throw up so bad, but before I got the chance to, all I could see was pitch black.
I knew my eyes were open, or at least it felt like it. When I saw the light though, I was on a bench.
"Emil. How are you feeling? You just passed out."
"Wait... What!? I did? For how long?" I asked, still feeling woozy.
"For... Only an hour. Mathias went on all the rides with you unconscious. Try not to puah yourself too hard."
"Okay..."
I went to the nearest garbage can, and vomited.
"Ugh..."
"Do you want to go back home?"
"No. Not yet. I need to find someone. Can I go?"
"No."
"But its his birthday!"
"Fine."
"Thank you."
I walked around, looking for Leon. I spotted Peter with Berwald playing a rigged game.
Eventually, I saw a large crowd of people, waiting for the fireworks to start. I remember Leon telling me that he loves fireworks, so I knew he had to be here. I searched for him, and I found him sitting under an oak tree. I decided to surprise him, so I sneaked up behind the tree, taking each step quietly. Then, I wrapped my hands around his waist, resulting a surprised gasp.
"Hi Leon."
"Oh, its you."
"Who else would it be?"
"Come sit down with me."
I went right in front of him, and leaned downwards, kissing him gently.
"Happy birthday, Leon."
A small blush appeared across his face.
"Thanks..."
It felt kinda weird since normally, Leon would do that to me, not the other way around. To be honest, I enjoyed being the dominant one.
"I love you."
"That's my line."
I giggled, and then I heard a loud boom! I sat down with Leon, enjoying the fireworks with him. The colorful burst of sparks, which resembles a flower sometimes. Then, after showing the firework, the little sparks, just come flying down, reminding me of stars. It was so beautiful. I held onto Leon's hand the whole time, loving this moment. I hope he's having a lot of fun.
I love Leon so much. Happy birthday, Leon.