Amnesia

( Still Third person P.O.V)

Tai leaned in close to Emil, and gave him a peck on the lips. Shortly after, a white light emitted among the Icelandic boy, swapping places with Egil.
"-And, that's why I did it..." Said Tai, confessing his love, who failed to realize that they switched places.
Egil shrugged, and headed back home, leaving Tai alone with the corpse. Egil wanted the 2p! World to be like the normal world. Where everyone can have a normal life. Was that really bad?

Meanwhile, Emil was back at the nordic's house, confused of how he got there.
"Okay, I need to make sure that you're my brother." Said Lukas, after preforming a successful spell.
"What's your name?"

"I think it's Egil, since everyone has been calling me that."

"Who am I?" Lukas asked.

"Your my big brother!"

"Who do you like?"

"Big brother!"

"Romantically."

"Well, I don't know his name... But he's this umm, asian guy."

"Hmm." Lukas looked under the bed, and grabbed a bag of liquorice.

"Do you like this?"

Emil stares at the licorice as if he's never seen it before. He took one of it, and nibbled it. It was sweet, and has this relaxing aura to it.

"I love it!"

"I can't tell who you really are... But judging from your appearance, I think you're Emil, and you might have amnesia..."

"What's that?"

"It's when you can't remember who you are or anything else. Can you remember anything at all?"

"Ég elskar þig."

"Jeg elsker deg og." Lukas replied.

"Hey! I'm right here!" Mr. Puffin said.

"Mr. Puffin!!!" The albino said, hugging his pet.

"It's just some brotherly love, now let's go to the others. We need to recover your memories."

Emil nodded, and followed his brother after placing the adorable puffin on his shoulder. He felt like this house was familiar. He assumes that he lived here, and the sight before his eyes, once he got to the main floor; reminded him of the strange family he saw.
The scary looking man, who was Berwald, wasn't happy-go lucky.
It was like he was in another universe, and that made Emil perplexed.
"Do you remember who they are?" Lukas asked.

Everyone turned their head, facing towards Emil, making him uncomfortable with all the attention he was getting.

"Well, they look very familiar."

"Oh, does Emil not remember us?" Peter whined, growing upset.

"He was in... The alternate universe, and not only that, he has amnesia." Said Lukas.

"Th't's too bad..." Said Berwald.

"Hmm. Well, they should come to him naturally. We don't want to just force his memories back. It would be like teaching a baby to swim, after it learnt to walk." Said Tino.

"That's und'rst'ndable."

"Oh! He should hang out with people he knows! Maybe that could get at least some of his memories back!" Said Mathias.

"After he has lunch." Said Lukas.

After the Nordics had a healthy lunch, made with love and care by Tino, Lukas called Leon over. The Cantonese boy shortly came after, along with his siblings, Lien, and Yong Soo.
They chatted with Emil for a bit, and the Icelandic boy looked at Leon. Wasn't he the guy who kissed him before he got here?
Emil questioned himself.