Chapter 52

❗️WARNING TORTURE, KIDNAPPING AND ABUSE❗️

*Alice is in a nightmare.*

For some reason I woke up in the studio again, I had a weird gown, it was light yellow with black dots. "It's prob just a hospital gown" I said to my self. But the question is, why did I had a hospital gown if I was in the studio?.

I walked through the dark hall and everything was like fussy like weird, I felt uneasy in there and plus I was barefoot without shoes. I suddenly heard somebody coming behind me, I looked behind and what I saw it was The butcher gang, I gasped in horror and started running all over the studio.

"GET HER" said one of them.

I ran as fast as I could trying to find an exit, but it seems this studio never ends, every hall I got more bigger it got. Suddenly a dead end was in front of me "oh lord no no no! this can't be." I said while banging the wall.

I looked behind me and there was nobody For now.I sighed in relief, but I knew I couldn't stay here for ever.

I was cleaning my knees that for some reason they were' dirty of dust and dirt, but then I suddenly felt somebody touching my legs and they pulled me and I fell hard to the floor. I felt how somebody put a cloth on my mouth and hold my hands tightly.

I tried to scream for help but it was no use, all that came out of my mouth was mumbling. I looked behind me and I saw Piper, Striker and Fisher.

I gasped in horror and tried to remove my hands off me, I was scared,very scared.

"HMPH! HMPH!" I said.

"Isn't she lovely Striker? Want an Angel. Perfect for us" said Piper.

"Let's kill her and get her heart. So we can eat it." Said Fisher.

"HMPH!" I said trying to remove my hands of them.

"SHUT IT ANGEL. Your hurting my ears"said Striker.

Suddenly we got to a room and they threw me to the floor and I fell hard and hurt my knee, I was terrified of the stuff they could've do to me.

"What do you want from me..." I said while panting.

"We want to destroy you...WE ARE TIRED OF YOU STEALING OUR HEARTS JUST FOR "YOUR STUPID BEAUTY" UGH. ANNOYING." Said Piper.

"what do you know Piper. WHAT DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO LOOK LIKE THIS." I said while pointing at my half melted face.

Suddenly keepers came inside the room and looked at me sharply in the eyes. I tried to stay strong in front of them. I wanted to escape from there.

"I'm taking her." Said one of the keepers.

"BUT WE NEED HER" said Piper.

"SILENCE. SHE WILL BE MY PROJECT AND FOR WILSON" said the keeper.

Suddenly they both grabbed me by the hand and I started screaming and crying for help. "LET ME GO. LET ME GO PLEASE. HELP ME." A bit of a echoey screaming was on the area and some echoey screaming.

*out of the nightmare*

I gasped in horror realizing it was just another of my nightmares. I woke up in Allison's room covered by the blanket. I removed it and I was only wearing my jeans and a bra, I was very confused why the fuck I was without a shirt.

"Where's my shirt..." I said while getting up the bed.

I walked all over Allison's place room and I saw her in the bathroom. I approached the door and I saw her cleaning her face with water.

"OH! ALICE YOUR UP! OH...RIGHT— YOUR SHIRT IS ON THE WASHING MACHINE." Said Allison.

"B-But do you have any clothes I can borrow?" I said.

"Of course. Don't worry I was the only one here and I covered you with my blanket. I didn't let Ink enter so you don't have to worry if someone see's you." She said while getting the clothes for me on her drawer.

"Are you still coughing ink?" She asked

"Uhh imma go check." I said.

I went to her bathroom and started coughing, I coughed a little bit still but I was fine, I thought so...

"I coughed just a little bit." I said while heading to her room again.

"It's okay that means most of it is out of your lungs." Said Allison while handing me the clothes.

"Imma go shower, I'll be back in a minute.." I said.

"Alright!" Said Allison.

I locked the door and took off my clothes, while I was in the shower, I started thinking about the nightmare I just had moments ago. The worse part is that happened actually happened to me.

But I really don't remember how I managed to escape, it's like it all faded in to black, but I know that wasn't important to know, what was important now was how to escape from here and defeat either Wilson or the one and only Joey Drew.