Chapter 5 - Plastique

"Eo, Did you know that you look hot when you smirk," I said randomly one night as we were cuddling on the couch of his house. Eobard turned his head to me tilting his head slightly.

"I don't Humour me," Eobard said with a teasing smirk on his face while running his hand down my legs.

"You know what? It will probably be the best if I just go back home. I'm working on a case," She said with a smirk standing up from the chair to tease him.

"Oh, come on. Don't you want to spend time with your favorite speedster?" Eobard said trying to convince me to stay with him and cuddle more.

"Your right, I need to dial Barry's number right now and spend time with him," I said giggling as Eobard rolled his eyes when I mentioned 'Barry'.

"Love, we don't speak about Barry when we're alone, ever." He said staring daggers at the floor as if he was looking at Barry.

"Hmm, You're right, Bye, Hun," She said nodding before speeding away to find something else to do while she worked on her 'case'.

Eobard just smiles as the wind blows up his hair. Being Dr. Harrison Wells was a big deal for him, He needed to concentrate on the task ahead: To Kill Barry Allen but sometimes he got distracted by her gracefulness and cuteness. , He had a plan to add to his vision board; He was thinking when he went back to the future after his plan had been completed, He would ask her to follow him to the future or, better yet, go to the future.

The Next Day At The Bar

Maddie was given two choices before She even started work: Hang out with Team Flash except for Eo + Iris and Eddie OR Hang out with Eo. She would have chosen Eo but he recommended for her to go with the others. So right now, She's at the bar with her friends.

She sat in the middle of Cisco and Caitlin as she sipped on her water, Yes, Water. She was still young and wasn't old enough to even drink.

Anyway, It gave Maddie a lot of time to process everything that was going to happen today. Today was Episode 5 Of Season 1 Of The Flash which technically means that today was the first time she was going to see General Wade Elling. This was probably the first time she had seen him since two books: If I Was In Flash. Probably, every time she sees a villain, she's not there for the whole fight but now she is and she can't let a moment of it pass by.

Suddenly, Eddie's phone beeped and he said that he needed to go because there was a Bombing. As soon as he said that, My phone beeped, a text message from Eo:

Today At 17:00pm

Bombing At 8th And Pass, You And Barry Need To Go Now!

I know that, "genuis"

I grinned knowing the text I just sent was going to annoy Eo. I looked at Barry and he nodded at me as we left the Bar. When we noticed nobody was in sight, We sped to S.T.A.R. Labs to get our suits and sped to the area of the bombing.

Barry looked up in shock and started talking to Cisco and Caitlin through comms. My comms were being fixed since I mistakenly broke them on day 1 when I took a shower in the night, forgetting I was still wearing them. 

"Okay Maddie, I need you to stand back. Cisco told me something I should do to get the man down," Barry whispered to me so anyone that is near won't hear Violets true identity. I nodded as he ran up the building to save the man as always.

She raises her eyebrow with a smirk when Barry comes back down from saving the man but then sees Iris and vibrates his face so she would not notice him.

The Next Day At The Cortex

I walked in and sees the whole team were talking about how the army has taken over the investigation of The Bombing at C.C.P.D

"What?" I said as everyone looked at me and rolled their eyes before turning back to discuss what they were talking about.

I walked over to Eo who of course was sitting in front of the computers searching something while I sat next to him. The team of course didnt know yet that we were dating and I wanted to keep it a secret. This was because when they find out he's Eobard Thawne in the season finale I didnt want them to think I was in on the plan.

"General Wade Elling, huh?" She brings up as she sits next to Eo and he rolls his eyes in response to her comment.

"He's such a filthy person, he wanted to make Grodd a subject!" He hissed with a low growl and looks at me with an irritated sigh.

"I know, I know. Calm down..." She said kissing his forehead as he calms down and kisses his neck making me moan low so they wont hear us.

"This is wrong, we're in the middle of a meta human watch out and we are making out," She giggles rolling her eyes while "Dr Wells" smirks.

"Its not my fault that you look extremely sexy right now," He said running a hand down my body while fiddling with my shirt collar.

"Well anyways, Luckily The VA diginitized their records," Cisco continued talking as I and Eobard had already stopped making out as Cisco brought up the picture of a girl, "Bette San Souci" Cisco finished.

"Okay send me the Address!" Barry said before he sped out of the Cortex to go find the girl

~Once Barry Came Back~
I was lost in thoughts just looking at Eo with a little grin as he was so fucking hot right now and I could not control myself.

"Whatcha thinking about huh, Mads?" Eo whispered in my ear as I blinked and stuttered without saying what I was thinking.

"Oh uh, uhm. How hot you were..." I said but then I facepalmed knowing what I said was ridiculous, utterly ridiculous.

"Really Maddie? On a job, you know," He said with a slight chuckle before removing his glasses to wipe it.

"Sorry," I said looking at Eo with apology knowing how serious he was with going home but she could not help it when he was like this.

Eo leaned closely and kissed my cheek, "Its fine, no need to apologize, Mads. I can be very stupid at times and I might snap but I still love you, alright?" He whispered into my ear.

~When 'Dr Wells' Was Talking To Bette~

I just happened to be near the area when Eo was talking to Bette. There was a little twist and mischievous tone in his voice which I noticed.

He had finished his talk with Bette so I slowly creeped out so that he would not know that I was there.

~When Eobard Was Talking With Elling~

I wasn't in on the fight but I promised Cisco and the others that I would start joining them to fight when it is the next meta.

I noticed Eobard slowly talking as he talked with Elling and then he scared him away from the building before wheeling over to Grodd to mutter some things inside him.

"You know Maddie, you aren't much good at hiding, I know you are here," Eo said not taking his eyes off of Grodd which made me leave my hiding spot and he turned to me with a slight smirk as if saying 'Got you'.

"You really are a supervillain," I joked looking at him, his expression still remained and he looked at me with a twisted smile.

"Well, Well, Well, looks like someone finally has the guts to say that," Eo said teasing me.

"Oh, you would be very much surprised."