No Parents!

"Seriously you're not coming with us?" I questioned.

I had just finished packing for our yearly trip to Cousins.
When the news just got a whole lot better my mom had just got a last minute work trip she needed to go on so she wouldn't be joining us.

Sure i love my mom to death but she's strict over Me. Maybe it's because she's all I've known my entire life and she knows everything about me.

Plus Laur and Susannah are like my second mothers just a lot more easy going.

"Yes but i'll make sure Laurel and Susannah keep a close eye on you ." she warned.

"Ye, Yes whatever you say" I replied trying to hide my grin but put on a serious tone voice.

I scrambled upstairs trying to get everything sorted for the Beach house. Checking my suitcase making sure I had everything.

My mom came into my room giving me a extra lecture before I left. No getting into trouble. Follow all of Laurels and Susannah's rules. Help around the house etc and so on. It felt like it went on forever all I wanted to do was drive to cousins asap!

When she left finally. I glanced over to the mirror for the last time and fixed myself up. I'm ready, ready for the beach house, ready for summer, ready for them.

|

I could feel and visible feel and see myself getting closer and closer to the house by ever second. I don't know why i'm so nervous but I'm i've changed a lot sense last year.

Got rid of my braces, grew out my bob which took way less time then expected (ty my brazil genes), and puberty hit me like a bitch.

I pulled into the driveway. I could feel myself getting anxious but forced myself out of it. What was there to worry about? I was at Cousins of all places my favourite place to be.

As i stepped out of the car, I could feel the cool wind from the sea making its way in and out of my lungs. It was so surreal the saltiness of the air i could almost taste it on the tip of my tongue. The tranquility of it all I remember why I love this place so much and why I miss it when I'm gone.

It's a place I go to only in my dreams until it becomes a reality every Summer and I promised myself this year, I wouldn't take anything for granted or anyone.

I was met at the front door by two very eager looking women.

Bombarded with greetings and "I'll take that from you" "You've really grown up!" "oh look at you!" "You've grown!" "The image of your mother at your age!". I couldn't help but laughing threw smiles and hugs.

"They're right out here." Susannah pointed to the pool. I could hear them before I could see them as per usual.

"No way ye did Belly flop without me" I call out as I run towards them.

"Omg Bek's here!" Jere announced our arrival. I swiftly passed by him trying to make my way to Belly who is soaking wet trying to make her way out of the pool alongside with a wet Conrad.

"No hello." I hear from behind me as a cold pair of hands find their way to my bare waist. I get goosebumps and chills allover.

"Didn't see u there" I said looking up at him.he's grown up he's different now.  "Oh really" He said smirking. I rolled my eyes playfully making my ways towards Belly who is dripping wet.

"I would hug you but your soaked ." I laughed under my breath as I looked belly up and down "Someone's grown up this year."I said.

She giggled wrapping her arms around me I followed her actions "and now i'm soaked." I said playfully wrapped in her embrace we're both laughing now. I've missed this.

Belly's grown up so much sense i saw her last, A real heartbreaker now

I was spun back around by Steven as he immediately brought me into one of his signature hugs.

"Good to see you too." I quietly whispered into his ear. I can practically see him smiling.

I turned my head to the side seeing a watchful pair of eyes glaring into my side. Conrad. He's soaking.

"What happened to you" I say as i walked over to him smiling. "Urhh" he tried to get a answer out threw his croaky voice as he stared at the ground.

"BELLY SWINDLED HIM INTO THE POOL" jere yelled from a distance. I laughed as I meet Jeremiah eyes which earned a smile and a wink from Jere. typical.

"Ye basically what he said." Conrad flatly says. "What's up?" I could almost feel his uneasiness. Finally he looked into my eyes. "I liked you better with a bob" he said as he pulled a piece of my hair out of my face and behind my ears.

I stared back into his eyes wondering if he knows what he is doing. "We'll I didn't like the dora explorer look." He grinned but it quickly faded as I take the strand he pulled behind my ear back to it's respectable spot.

A/N
What did u guys think do ye like it? btw this isn't jus a conrad ff it's a jere one too and i still dunno which ones endgame r do I 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️