First Dip?

I headed up to my respected room in the Summer house. Memorising the creaks in the floor.

As I walked in I could immediately tell everything was the same as it usually is when I come. Nothing less then perfection. Susannah's touch was written all over it

It was the same but, yet everything seems so much different this year.

I was yet again pulled out of my thoughts when Belly and Jeremiah came running threw my room in their swimming clothes.

"Hey ye ok?" I questioned them puzzled at their lack of breath. "Ye, ye we jus-" Belly tried to respond frantically but she's obviously short of breath she pointed to Jere in backup for him to continue as she caught her breath with her hands on her knees.

I looked at Jere eager to see what all this eagerness was about. "We were all the way down at the beach-" he try's to regain breath. I furrowed my eyebrows, Why aren't they wet? I questioned myself.

"But but we always do it with you so we came sprinting back up here to get you" he answered my own questions.
"So hurry up!" Belly rushed me. "Ok,ok, I'm, I'm" I replied. "But I can't believe ye almost forgot me!" I said accusingly pointing my finger at them as they scurry out the room. Closing the door behind them.

"Key word almost!" Belly reply's out the door
"I'd never forget u bek's" jere follows up. I couldn't help but let a smile escape my lips.

I quickly threw on my purple bikini nothing i usually would've worn last year or any years before that but, New year New me.

(feel free to imagine whatever you'd like)

|

I was making my way threw the hallway trying to get down to the door we're Belly and Jere were waiting for me.When I saw Conrad walking out of his room.

"Hey" I say he turned around and looked me up and down I could practically feel my cheeks burning up. As  he made his way to my eyes. I eagerly waited for his response wondering would it ever come.

"oh hi bek" he replied faintly. "wanna join us we're going for our first dip?" i responded matching his enthusiasm which is little to none. "I'm ok you go have fun"
"ok" i say not dwelling on it.
As I ran down the stairs i could feel his eyes burning into my back.

/

"you ok" Jeremiah questioned me as I met his eyes. "Yes just excited"I smiled nervously he could see right threw me. Was I that easy to read?."who?" "Conrad". I saw Belly's and Jeremiah's eyes wander up the stairs to where Conrad is no longer looking at us but heading back to his room. (stalker)

Jere opened the door for me and Belly to go out of. I turned back at him meeting his eyes once again and smile he returns the favour

|

As we're heading down the the beach Belly and Jeremiah are talked about how her Dad is coming down for the 4th, about her parents divorce, his new girlfriend etc.

But my mind was still in knots after that conversation with Conrad I could barely enter myself into a new one.

"Hey earth to Rebekah we're are here."Belly announced as she waves her hands in front of my face. I smiled back at her "here."

"Let's race" Jeremiah asked us before I get time to respond. Belly answered"No,no ur legs r too long now I can't do that" jere try's to plead with her. I playful roll my eyes.

Somewhere between this time frame Belly takes it upon herself to bolt for the ocean quickly followed by me and jere were all giddy and laughing tossing our towels as we head for the ocean.

I Indulged myself into the salty fresh water. Getting lost in the tranquility of it all. I'd been dreaming of this all year long. Breathing in the cool salty fresh air savouring every last breath of it as if it's my last.

Jeremiah grabbed me by the waist plunging me into the cool water.  Slightly gasping for air as I got to my feet lightly splashing him with water before pushing him in he holds onto my wrist so we both fall in together holding my breath as I fell into the embrace of not only the water but Jeremiah

As we pull ourselves out, I can make him out threw my wet lashes. I wipe my eyes and Now I can truly see him,his ocean blue eyes staring right back at me with that signature glistening in them they always seemed to maintain.

His wavy curly hair that always looked perfect no matter how wet or messy it is. I looked at him now and I realise how much missed him,his tanned skin his sweetest smile.

Belly brought us both out of our thoughts as she grabs me by the shoulders and pushed me into the water with her. As i fight back the saltwater as it threatened to pass my lips.

A/N
If anyone sees this can u please comment literally anything