Leon Williams

"Woah you look gorgeous." Jeremiah announced in his notorious flirtatious voice.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I try to stifle my growing smile. I lock eyes with him threw the mirror as I'm
fixing my hair in.

"Already." I say smiling at him, it was near to impossible to not smile when Jeremiah made it his mission to make you.

He grabs my hand gently and twirled my around princess fashion. "Enough" I protest softly.

Jeremiah leaves the room still smiling back at me. Idiot.

I looked at myself in the mirror, flattening down my flared jeans and fixing my hair for the last time. I take a deep breath more a sign of relief.

She liked what She saw in the reflection herself but It wasn't truly her.

It was perfected Rebekah Evans. Bek had the beauty some girls only dream about, having the way her hair falls in the summer, The way strands of her hair fall into her face as if they were placed their on purpose, How her dark eyes changed in the sunlight, How her freckles were perfectly placed along her cheeks, Her plump full lips, Her waist some people only see in Disney princesses, How her hair was always shiny and smooth no matter how long she went without washing it, Her nails always neat and elegant, She was the perfect mix between dark feminine energy&beauty and white feminine energy&beauty. Her personality how it shined from within. Her smile thought could light up New York City after dark. Cover girl pretty.

She would never believe any of this if you told her any other day. But tonight, tonight, yeah she'd believe you.

(bonfire fit) feel free to change it

"I gotta go" Conrad left them to go be with Nicole. Apparently his "situationship" I found out about 5 minutes earlier in the car. "Yeah I'm going over here too" Steven says pointing over to a group of intoxicated teenagers who I can already hear slurring their words.

"No please don't." I beg Jeremiah as I see him slowly making his way over to a group of girls who are summoning him. I grab onto his hand to plead for him to stay." When duty calls." I loosen my grip and let him go. "Forgive me" Jeremiah clasps his hands together.

Fuck. "Hey" I heard a raspy voice from behind me. "hi" I say turning around looking up meeting the eyes of a 6'3 curly brown haired boy, his eyes look the image of Conrad's but had that glisten in them that I thought only Jere could accumulate.

"You new?" he questions handing me a beer as our backs lay against wooden logs, we stare out into the oceans horizon. "No I come here every summer" I smile back at him.

I glance over to my left and I can see Jere flirting with the group of girls, Conrad making out with Nicole, Steven giving out to Belly. Belly? wait how did belly get here? I choose to ignore it and the thumping in my heart when I see Jeremiah and Conrad. I'm too engrossed with this specimen of a man infront of me.

I lock eyes with Jeremiah he looks back at me confused, he's with Belly now. "I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" I snap out of my thoughts just like that.

I look at him starry eyed. I catch my hands winding around his neck with his hands finding their way to my waist as we begin leaning in he pulls me on top of him. My legs at either side of his lower torso. His lips were the softest lips I've ever known. These lips. His strong hands moving my waist with every second of the kiss getting more lustful and passionate by the second. My hands find their way to his soft curly hair gripping on for stability.

I hear yelling from the left of us. Conrad was fighting with some dude. Everyone was their. I catch eyes with Jeremiah then Conrad. I can still feel their eyes on me as I catch my final breath. I return to the lips that await me I don't know what came over me but I had a need to satisfy my pleasures and his lips are the only thing that could do just that. I can feel his tongue eager to make its way threw and i let him, I copy his actions. I can feel his lips smiling threw the kiss I can't help but copy him.

"COP'S RUN!" Me and Leon quickly scramble to our feet. I'm still extremely flustered after the intense make out. He grabs my hand and I follow him.

I make eye contact with Conrad&Jeremiah. They're running the opposite direction. I can tell their not happy by the scowls on their faces, I can here their scoffs already.

"Get in, I'll drop u home." Leon says as he opens the passenger door and I get in. "Ok" I buckle up. Am I stupid or is he just too hot to handle.

We merely missed the cops.

A/N Wait until next chapter as texts r exchanged between Beks and lots of people. Don't know if i should've put tw smut but litrally nobody will see this so oh well