Chapter 77

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 77

-You dazzle, dazzle!

(You're dazzling me...)

- All eyes on you!

(Your shining light...)

- Incomparable value...

(Captivates you faster...)

The members began doing light tap dancing, slowly gathering as one according to the movements of the center. Gorgeous steps, a group dance that moves precisely as if slowly merging into one, followed by rapid transformation.

In line with Danwoo's leisurely snapping in the formation that suddenly became a diamond, the team members expressed a speedy group dance by bending their bodies with a slight difference like dominoes.

-I know you now

irreversible flow~

-This call that makes the heart ring

Get to know a new sense~

Soon after, Aiden Lee, who overtook the other team members, stepped forward with a slightly complex step, followed by Gyeong Jiwon's harmony. He made a full turn with his arms half-raised as if he were surrendering.

- Highlights from the start

What decorates the end of this night

-Only dazzle, dazzle!

The members moved their bodies freely with enthusiastic faces and quick movements.

The exciting rhythm and melody, the formations constantly switching smoothly, the detailed choreography, and the presence of the center of the stage can easily make anyone mesmerized.

'There's a reason this was the most anticipated stage.'

Baek Yihyeon watched the stage with a soft smile. Before he knew it, Yoo-ha was stepping out among the members.

-You're dazzling me

-(Shh-) uninvited guest

(Tune in) Join the last game

Danwoo appeared with Yoo-ha, while the other members made humorous gestures from behind them.

- Hold your breath for a moment.

All my senses are looking for you

The moment I found you

All my nerves are chasing you

-(COME IN)

- Unstoppable rushing

you, 24/7 anywhere

no matter where

Yoo-ha's expression, accepting Danwoo's rap and gestures, was eluding. Baek Yihyeon laughed at Yoo-ha, who made Danwoo's rap more colorful through a charming and secretive smile while performing pair choreography beside him.

'Good job, really.'

He's been like this since he was young, but Won Yoo-ha seemed like someone born to become an idol.

The rap that was spat out in sync with Won Yoo-ha's whispers was now reaching its climax.

- The head is suspended