Chapter 124

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 124

RPR

I lightly raised my hand in response to the manager's question, passing a couple glances. Soon, exaggerated exclamations rang out.

"I heard about your history. Did you win first place in Design Your Idol? Is that correct?"

"You're correct."

"Besides, you came from the bottom? Wow, your background is great too. After all, it's true that you can do anything when you put your mind to it, right?"

"I'm grateful for the positive feedback."

"However... There was a rumor that these were all parachutes?"

|| PRD: The word parachute is used as a metaphor. It means to be placed in a way one desires/planned out. Think of it as a narrative being pushed.||

It was said in a joking manner, but it was clear that it was a tight-fisted effort punch.

'I heard there was a story that you came in first place by being a manipulative character because you sold your family life?'

It was a question that no sane person could ask on any talk show, but Boss Hoho repeatedly used the concept as a weapon to ask these types of questions to the contestants.

"...!"

I could see Hyunjin's body stiffen with tension. He was more conscious than anyone else of the fabricated character controversy that had followed me.

Although he seemed worried about how I would react...

"That's right, parachute."

I couldn't care less.

"What?"

"Huh?"

The panelists glanced back at each other with puzzled looks.

Most of the cast members so far have chosen to evade sensitive questions by bypassing them, slurring their words, and then biting at the panelists, but rarely breaking through the questions posed. Even more so if they're a rookie.

But I also had no intention of being asked that exact 'question'.

"So you were a parachute?"

"Uh?"

"Anyone in my position would be one."

Rather, my purpose was to avoid the question cleverly.

"...?"

Without waiting for the panelists to understand the situation, I spoke quietly.

"I'll carry the weight."

"The weight..."

"Carry the weight...?"

'I guess they think they can play with me like that because I'm a rookie.'

It would be easy to embarrass and overpower me. Most rookies do not know how to respond flexibly to questions or how to avoid them.

'It's not the first time I've met someone like you.'

Perhaps Jihyeok is similar in this aspect, but I am not unfamiliar with these questions.

During my Lightning days, I often had to perform in minor entertainment shows that were even worse than major entertainment shows.

Entertainment shows that do not even have the slightest protection for the cast and where arguments are a daily occurrence.