Chapter 193

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 193

"The day has finally arrived."

"...?"

The dawn of December 31st and January 1st. We were on our way back to the dorm after finishing the schedule for the last three major music festivals.

The members, tired of the constant year-end schedule, were drooping even with the joyful New Year's songs on the radio. Their attention focused on Serim, who opened his mouth with a grave look after he scrambled through his bag and took out his wallet.

Serim did something strange amidst those gazes.

"...What are you doing?"

"I'm a real adult now."

"Ahaha!"

Serim took out his resident registration card from his wallet and placed it next to his face with a prideful smirk.

At that sight, laughter broke among the members in the car. As giggles rang out, Chanhee, who was sitting next to him, spoke with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Never do that stuff in public. It ruins our image..."

"Ha, that's a shame. I know that the national rule for people in their 20s is to put their resident registration card next to their face, roll to the convenience store, and buy soju."

"What do you mean by that?"

"The baby Chanhee may not know, but my heart has held onto my resident registration card for a year..."

"You aren't even a year younger than me!"

I opened my mouth, dumbfounded at Serim's appearance.

"How many times are you going to flex your ID card? Are you looking to get into a fight?"

"Why are you saying it like that? I am sincere about my idol activities. I plan to stay away from the elements that idols should avoid faithfully."

Jihyeok nodded and responded with a look of pleasure on his face.

"That's the right idea, Serim. Well, it's better not to do anything that might catch unwanted attention."

"But.."

Serim then smiled and spoke slyly.

"Shouldn't you first know what attention is good and what isn't?"

* * *

"...Is that alcohol?"

"Yes!"

Serim spoke confidently and laid out on the table the bottles of alcohol he had just bought at a convenience store. While Serim, Chanhee, and Hyunjin, who was their guardian (and observing them, afraid they might buy something strange), went to the convenience store. We ordered some delivery food and cleaned the house a little for the New Year.

Afterward, while Serim lined up the bottles, Chanhee glanced around the dorm, looking somewhat nervous.

"But can I really drink this? I know there is no legal problem anymore, but it seems a bit... you know, odd for an idol who has just turned 20 to drink alcohol..."

"That's why you should learn from your hyungs. You can't just go anywhere and make mistakes. They say you usually learn these things from your parents..."

Serim is said to be the youngest in a family of one son and one daughter, six years younger than his older sister. Moreover, it seemed like the people in his household were not that close, saying they each kept their own personal space.