Making a home.

*a few days after arriving you decide to take a walk around town and see all of the new sites*

Jester: "princess, what are you doing? I thought you were at home resting."

You: "jester I've been resting, I can't stand looking at the walls anymore. I needed some fresh air."

Jester: "does geralt know?"

You: "geralt is out for a few hours. I thought I'd grab some supplies and make supper. Your welcome to join me if you like."

*He smiles and you to start walking*

Jester: "anymore movement from the baby..well more then usual?"

You: "no, I have a feeling the next few months are going to fly by. But I'm ready..I think anyway."

Jester: "your going to be an amazing mother princess."

*You both smile and you take his arm laying your head on his shoulder well you continue walking*

You: "jester look at that bassinet, oh it's beautiful!"

Jester: "don't you have one?"

You: "yes, in asguard, it's not exactly something you can carry on a horse."

Jester: "well let's take it home."

You: "jester I can't just take things into geralts home, I'm not sure he would like that."

Jester: "its your him now to princess, besides I think he'd rather enjoy the touches his new bride would put on the place."

*You smile and agree. After a few hours you and jester start setting up everything you've bought. When geralt walks in.*

Geralt: "what's going on in here?"

You: "just putting a few things together, I have supper going. I hope beef stew is okay."

*You smile and sit down next to jester*

Geralt: "jes what is all of this?"

Jester: "let's see, a bassinet, a table, a night side table for both of you and oh a chair for the baby."

*You look at geralt worried*

You: "are you angry?"

Geralt: "of course not darling, this is your home to. You change whatever you feel needs to be changed."

*You let out a sigh and smile*

Jester: "alright, the bassinet is finished. Where does it go?"

Geralt: "at the end of the bed."

Jester: "is here okay?"

You: "that's perfect jester, thank you. You've helped so much today, how can I thank you?"

Jester: "it's no problem, I'm always happy to help."

*You smile*

You: "at least join us for supper, it's the least I can do."

Jester: "id love to princess."

*You and jester smile*

Geralt: "I need to get cleaned up, do you need me darling?"

You: "no, oh I did lay you some clean clothes by the bath. I will do laundry in the morning."

*You smile*

Geralt: "don't overdo it y/n, I can do something's."

You: "what I'm doing is what I'm supposed to do."

Geralt: "Your not my slave darling your my wife, please don't feel like you have to do everything alone."

*You just look down at the pot and continue cooking*

Jester: "princess are you alright?"

You: "am I doing something wrong?"

Jester: "no, why would you think that?"

You: "I was told that wives are to keep everything in line at home and the husband shouldn't have to do the house work. I'm trying to do that and he's saying I don't need to."

Jester: "your not in asguard anymore princess, things are different here. Your doing exactly what your supposed to do stop your worrying."

*You both smile*