A New Hope.

*a few weeks later your in asgard making arrangements for the funeral with your father*

Loki: how are you holding up?

You: I'm fine..Geralt is having a hard time tho. I have tried everything to try and brig his spirits up...but noting i working.

Loki: because he see's how upset and hurt you really are darling. you are always the strong one even if your heart is breaking..he can see things like that just as we all can. but do something for me?

You: of course, anything.

Loki: give yourself a chance to greave, you dont have to be strong for anyone darling. i will handle things for a few minutes but i want you to go to your spot i the garden and cry. you need it.

*you know you wot win this battle so you sigh and do what he has asked. after walking to your spot you dont hear a sound..its so quiet you could hear a pin drop. you look at all of the roses surrounding you and it finally sinks in that this is where you will bbe laying your child to rest. you finally break.*

Mary: y/n?!

*she runs to you and pulls you close*

You: whats wrong with me?! why couldnt i save them?!

*you cry hard into herr chest as she tries to hide her tears from you*

Mary: they we to beautiful for this world y/n, but you have done nothing wrong.

You: i cant do this mary, i cant bury my baby!

*before she can say anything you hear a voice from behind you and stand up to leave when he grabs your arm*

Geralt: my love please, listen to me.

*you pull your arm away and wipe your face before turning around*

Geralt: i know we havent spoken much...

*you lift your head up*

You: i have tried geralt, you ave refused to talk to me.

Geralt: i know and for that i am sorry. but i couldnt let you see me as weak as i was.

You: geralt..you dnt always have to be strong. your allowed to greave and be sad. i know i havent shown much of my feelings but i have always felt as if i needed to be strong for everyone else. i have learned that..well thats not true, even the strongest people have a weak point.

*he looks at you with tears forming*

Geralt: I promised to always protect you my love and i have failed.

You: you have not failed, this is something neither of us could have prevented. things like this happen but we cant let it control us. we have to push thru and be strong for each other.

Geralt: I promise to do that from now on my love, no more pushing you away.

*you smile and hug him*

You: i should get back inside. there are several more things to do before tomorrow.

Geralt: I will help, just let me know what needs done.

*you walk back inside holding geralts arm and mary fallowing close behind*