[Girl toys]

Sapnap
-
Surprisingly classes went by really fast - I found dream and Wilbur not long after I was released from class.

"Oh hey man" Dream said, "need directions?"

"No I only have three courses a day" I chuckled.

"Dream Jax and asher are having a party friday" Wilbur said.

"One of there normal ones I assume?" Dream hummed with a smirk.

I knew damn well he was hopping to mange to hook up with Wilbur that night.

"A party?" I rise a brow, "are Collage parties the same as highschool my old campus outlawed parties"

"Youre kidding?" Wilbur said, "yeah there way diffrent alot of the times everyone's fucking stoned afterwards"

"Delightful" I mutter.

"Come on sap you wore such a party master in highschool maybe you'll find someone" Dream said, "I can be the only one you get along with forever"

"I'm not really looking for anything.. right now" I mutter.

"Same highschool  excuse" Dream sighed.

"So I herd you are rooming with the campus asshole?" Wilbur said looking to me.

"Yeah- he's a real thrill" I sigh.

Though he was acting odd this moring.

"I bet he's a jackass having to live with him would be a nightmare" Wilbur said.

"Yeah expiclly with him bring cranky when he frist wakes. Twice the assholeness" I sigh, "imma go head off to find lunch- I'll cya love birds around"

Dream blushed, "sapnap I'm gonna kill you"

I sigh and headed on the long Strach to my dorm, "yeah yeah sure you  will" I call back.

I got to my dorm room door to see some girl there, "hey what you doing here?"

"Oh you must be punzs roomate" the girl said, "im just here to meet him for our date"

"I'll see if he's there. The dorms alittle messy right now. If not I'll come let you know" I sigh.

"Oh that's fine" the girl said with a smile.

Damn for a asshole he picks up nice girls. I unlocked the door and headed in going into our room to punz making out with some random girl.

"Uh punz..-" I say softly.

"What you want freak" he snared.

"Someone is out the door wanting to speak with you..." I said.

He'd grone, "alright.. thanks I guess"

Punz pushed the other obviously intonixcated  girl off him, "savanna  go out the balcony  entress"

She nodded and went off in her drunk way and all of crouse I made sure she atlwast got our and down safe.

"Youre a fucking player punz" I hissed at him with a glare.

He looked at me annoyed, "not my fault they all want me.."

"Well playing them only hurts them" I sigh, "whatever get a damn shirt on and go talk to you're other girl toy"

"She's not that.." He muttered and did that going to talk with the girl.

Deep inside my thin walls - and mind it wanted it to be me held in punzs arms exploring his body.. as we kissed...

What is this feeling.. and why is it felt to him?
-
Oh dear.