{2 years ago}

8 August 2021

It was as if the sky itself was crying due to the sudden departure of a person's beloved. It was as if the thunders were striking themselves harder so that they could tear down the ground to take out the body of their beloved. But strings of screams were heard that were much louder than those pourings or thunder strikes. 
Tonight was supposed to be the most wonderful night for them 

Par shayad kismat ka kuch or hi khel tha 

Iss liye unhone do mohabbat karne wale insaan ko judaa kar dia 
Shayad Allah Taala ne unki kismat ko ek saat nahi likha tha
Maybe they were never meant to be together

(But maybe destiny had a different plan
That's why it separated two loving people from each other 
Maybe the lord didn't write their destiny together )

It was meant to be the best and the most beautiful night for two souls who were drenched in the fragrance of love. People were invited to witness the most beautiful union of two souls with the most beautiful relationship namely Husband and Wife. Two loving souls were being united in the most halal(pure), in a mutually consented NIKKAH.

an hour before the NIKKAH

It all broke down for Ada when she heard her beloved had an accident. She was frantically running towards the O.T. Room when her brother brought her to the hospital. Just as the doctor said," The victim had already lost much blood before he came to the hospital. Maaf kar digiye hum unko bacha nahi saake. Woh Allah ke pyaare hogaye hai. Dua ki jiye ke Jannat ja pai".(Please forgive us. We could not save him. He has gone to our creator. Just pray that he may attain heaven.)

"Thud"-All eyes shifted to the person they were dreading to break the news

'ADA!' Screamed her big brother, Wahi, who ran towards her to prevent her from getting hurt.

'Bacche ankhe khole! daraye maat apne bhai ko pls. Ankhe khole!'(Baby open your eyes! Please Don't scare your brother.) He slapped her cheeks lightly to wake her up but to no avail. She was not opening her eyes. 

Ada was admitted to the emergency ward due to her fainting in her brother's arms. The doctor had said," Fikaar karni ki koi baat nahi hai Blood Pressure low hogaya hai unka. mein ne injection de di hai thodi der beti uth jaigi. Tab usse ye dawai de dena." ( Don't worry. Her blood pressure was low. She will be awake in some time. When she wakes up give her these meds.) 

HIS POV:

Chhod de, chhod de, chhod de aaj hath
Rok le, rok le aakhon mein jazbaat
Hai shuru aaj se yeh judai ki raat
Ja raha hoon liye main teri yaad sath
Teri aagosh se door
Teri khushbuon se door
Mujhe ho jaane de
Aaj khud se tu door
Dhoond loonga koyi to main aisi jagah
Na jahan ho yaad se raabta
Raaston se jude na koyi raasta
Faaslon se bhi mit na sake faasla
In raabton se door
Tere raaston se door
Mujhe ho jaane de
Aaj khud se tu door
Lambiya judaiyan
Hisse sadde aaiyan
Rabba ve mohabbatan
Kyon tu banaaiyan x (4)
In raabton se door
Tere raaston se door
Mujhe ho jaane de

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was supposed to be the best day for both of us. I was to marry the love of my life, my Ada, my jaan. I was supposed to go to the venue an hour before the wedding to see whether the decorations were in place.

I was talking to one of my friends who informed me that he was not attending the wedding. Just before I could understand a truck from nowhere came before my car.
And "CRASH"

My last moments were of me thinking about her beautiful face her laughter which was like a melody to my ear and s, and her beautiful tilawat (Pronunciations) of the Holy Quran, I asked my Rabb to give her immense happiness, to give that much power so that she could forget her Zain

"Yaa, mere maula meri Ada ko tu itni takat de ki wo anpe Zain bhul sake "- These were his last words which were dedicated to his Ada.