chapter - 1

It's a beautiful golden day and I'm going to my class.. today is my first day in college I am also a little nervous, I came to Seoul 2 months ago, my mother died 4 years ago, and my dad is going to do his work outside the country..Now I just live with my aunt, she is just like my mother.

I am looking for my class then suddenly 2 girls push me and start running towards a crowd ...I balanced myself and look at them ..

Everyone is shooting someone's name out loud" taehyung, taehyung 'tarhyung"

I started walking towards the crowd and after following them, when I reached in  the front, my eyes open wide . .Here a boy is constantly punching another boy by climbing on top of him...The other boy in a state of unconsciousness..but the boy is beating him non stop..

but suddenly he stop punching him and start looking here and there like a mad man..then he lend his  eyes on fire extinguisher and he took it..

He was about to kill the boy lying below him when I scream loudly due to fear..

Everyone become silent, I opened my eyes and in front of me that boy held fire extinguisher and staring at me he drop it on the floor..And started looking at me....I am  breathing heavily while looking at him, then a boy came from behind and started pulling him across the crowd. ..

He just kept staring at me tears welled up in my eyes and I lowered my eyes..
He is so scary..he was going to kill that boy ...

_______________________________________

After completing my classes, I am sitting in the cafeteria having my lunch.I started thinking.. that I have not done any mistake by choosing this college then suddenly I flinch by a voice...I rise my eyes and  saw a lovely girl standing in front of me, she waved her hand towards me and said while sitting in front of me" Hye you are the girl who scream in the morning"..

" Yes " i replied with an awkward smile..

" Hi myself lisa" she extended her hand to me..

" I am y/n" I shook hands with her.

"You must have been scared in the morning when you saw Taehyung sunbeanim almost killing that boy" she said and I look at her..

"But what can we do, it is his daily routine...he is a baddest boy" she told me in a low voice..

"So why don't the teachers say anything to him, instead he should be in jail till now"i asked her she started looking at me..

"You don't know who he is" she ask me i shook my head in a no ..

"Ah man He is the only son of Kim Enterprises..his father is the trustee in this college ..so their is no one who can say  or do anything to him..he is a spoil rich kid " she told me and start eating her food I made an ohh face...

Lisa pointed behind me and said  
" look there he is"I turned around and saw Taehyung coming inside the canteen, both his hands were in his pocket, he was accompanied by a boy and a girl.

"He is his friend jimin and jimin's girlfriend rosè" lisa said to me.

I was looking at him, everyone in the canteen became quite after his arrival and he is walking like a king...then suddenly he look at me I nervously divert my eyes from him and look at my food..

Lisa and me become friends but problem is that lisa is not in my department she is in art department and I am in management...but we promised each other to meet in canteen everyday..

_______________________________________

Right now I am inside the girls washroom after doing my business I was standing in front of the mirror washing my hands.. when the door opened and a girl came in with a boy.
I saw  them from the mirror that she was kissing that boy madly and while kissing she started going downstairs.

Then I heard the sound of unlocking of a belt, I turned around and looked at them.

I came in shock after seeing Taehyung, he stood  lying on the wall and started looking at me and that girl was opening his pant sitting on her knees ...

I came back to my senses .. start walking outside and he kept on staring at me.

" Disgusting" I mumble before leaving from their..

I'm in a bad mood ..he is a disgusting men and I encounter with him 3 times in a days..
_______________________________________

I lay down on the bed as soon as I came home and started thinking about today ..

Then my aunt call me for dinner While having dinner, I told my aunt about today's day and she advised me to stay away from Tarhyung...

After that I revised my notes..and talk with lisa..

feel free to give advice....