Deal

Oh no.

This needs to be kept a secret. My mom made arrangements with Crowley so I could attend here without being exposed. Whatever he's going to request, I must accept, I just hope it's nothing that'll bend my morals.

"Of course I do, so what is it that you want?" I ask, trying to hide my worry.

"I want you to play with me."

"And what does that entail?" He says that like I should know what he means.

"Well, if I want to hang out, you gotta listen to what I say... mmmm, I guess there can be some exceptions, though." He explains.

"Alright, as long as it doesn't make me uncomfortable, and it's not breaking any rules."

"No promises on the rule part."

"What!?"

"Well, do we have a deal? You don't have much choice anyway."

"...deal."

"Yayy!! Goldfishie has to play with me now!" Launching himself onto me, he gives me a tight squeeze... he's gonna be the death of me. -_-

"Alright, get off me." I say angerly.

"Awww, alright." He retreats sulking, back onto the couch.

"Golfish?" Floyd calls.

"What is it?" I ask irritated.

"Why's your eyes red? Does it stay like that for long." He stares, interested in my eyes.

They're usually a blueish gray unless I'm drinking blood. I'm not sure why it's like that it just is.

"It's because I'm drinking... blood... it'll go back to normal after I'm done in about five minutes."
I've never had to say this out loud before. It's strange.

"Come here!"

"Huh? Why, I'm right here." I continue sipping on my "drink.".

"I want to see your eyes up close."

...letting out a big sigh, I go over to join him on the couch. It's not like I can say no to him as of now anyway.
Turning over to him.

"Satisfied now?"

"Not quite." Scooting closer, he grabs my chin with one hand.

"H-hey, Floyd?" I stumble back on the couch.

He just looks me in the eyes very intensely.

"You're very pretty golfishie." He says, letting me go.

Huh?!

"I wanna leave." He says, seeming to have lost interest.

"Oh, uh, just go out the same way and do the things in reverse. Pull the lamp down. There'll be a small lever on the side of the bookshelf that'll be open, pull that, and it'll close behind you."
I explain.

"How do you know there'll be no one there?" He asks. At least he's showing that he'll keep the room a secret.

"...I just go quickly, it's also in the far back most don't go anywhere near there."

And with that, he left the secret room.
This is gonna be tiresome.