tea time chats

Just a little while longer, and I'm at the table enjoying tea with the others. We've been chatting about school and listening to chenya's menacing acts to fellow schoolmates, while having Cater snap a few shots here and there for magiccam.

Suddenly, a grin spreads across Cater's face.
"Hey Chenya, do ya know who the Leech twins are?"
He asks from across him. My eyes meet Trey's with a slight panic.

"Mmm, it seems I have. Is there something I should know?"
Chenya leans in closer.

"One of them, Floyd, has become quite the-- OW!! RIDDLE ?!! Did you just kick me?" Cater whined.

"Whatever you think perish it, Floyd simply likes to annoy me. Don't go spreading rumors." Riddle spoke with crossed arms.

"Mmm, is that truly the whole story?" Chenya asked, leaning his head on his hand curiously.

"How about we talk about the sweets? Are you guys enjoying them?" Trey asks a little nervously.

"Oh, come on!! I'm curious now. I wanna know what's up with Riddle and this Floyd guy!" Chenya pressed on, grinning ear to ear.

Riddle shot daggers Cater's and Chenya's way, the two shut up, and they went back to chatting about sweets and life.

Back at Octavinelle dorm

"Mmm? You seem rather pleased, Floyd." Jade questioned his brother, who's been kicking his feet in bed for over an hour.

"I'm gonna have a sleepover with my Goldfishie!!" He beamed.

"How'd you manage that?"
Jade asked curiously.

"Can't say, it's a secret I gotta keep."

An

OMG, IM SOOOO SORRYYYY I HAD SUCH A WRITERS BLOCK AND SCHOOL, GRADUATION, AND APPLYING TO UNI/COLLEGE!!! AAAAAAAAHH!!! okay, anywhoo, I'm here. Sorry for the short chapter, but I needed this done to get over my writers block. This will hopefully be getting continued more regularly now that I'm free, lol... this may happen again if I don't finish the series by June since I got my grad ceremony and packing. See ya next time !!! <33