Prologue

One day the demon fox, the nine tails, layed waste to the village hidden in the leaves. The village leader, the 4th hokage, protected the village till his final breath. Off in the forest was the hokage and his wife, laying next to their new born twins. A man wearing a mask approaches the remains of the family.

???: So this is where you met your end Minato, I would have like to given you better, but so be it

He glances over to the crying twins rolling on the ground. One with blonde hair, the same as his father, and one with black hair, both with a seal on their stomachs.

???: He split the fox's chakra between his two sons, not going for father of the year I see.

He took a closer look at the child with black hair. He could feel a darker presence within his chakra. 

???: It appears this one received the yin half of the fox, it looks like it also darkened his hair.

Picking up the black haired child, the newborn grabs at the masked man's finger.

???: You may prove to be useful sometime in the future.

Ninja: Over here, I think this is where the Hokage went.

Further into the forest, voices of leaf shinobi could be heard. A group of them flock over to the area, finding the corpses of the hokage and his wife, as well as one of his children. They gather around their leader's body, morning in silence. Off on the Hokage's rock, the masked man takes one last look at the village while hold the other child. 

???: One day this world will know peace, but for now it will have stay like this.

Baby: WAAAH!

???: I suppose I'll have to call you something, to pay respects I guess I can call you by what you parents called you, what was it now, Y/n?

12 years later

A young boy sat still in a forest with his legs crossed

A young boy sat still in a forest with his legs crossed. He sat quietly, as if waiting for something. Kunais suddenly come out flying from the trees. Swiftly he dodges the projectiles, and trips a tripwire connected to some trees. Balls covered in explosive tag fall down from above. Multiple blasts go off, but the bot narrowly avoids them. He jumps up into a tree to take a breath when he felt something sharp pressed against his neck. Behind him was the masked man holding a kunai to his neck. 

???: Your getting sloppy Y/n

Y/n: I'm sorry Madara sensei, but I like to disagree.

Madara: Oh?

Behind the master, was another Y/n with a bullet of chakra at the end of his finger tips.

The Y/n he had a kunai to his neck disappears in a puff of smoke.

Y/n: I made a shadow clone in the middle of that explosion.

Madara: haha, very good, however if this were a real fight between us, you'd need to do far better than that.

Y/n: I know.

Madara: But it as good enough, you pass.

Y/n: Really?

Madara: Yes, its time you met with my associates.