Part 1

Somewhere in the land of rivers, Y/n stood in the middle of a dark room wearing a fox mask. As he stood in silence, images of ninjas started to appear around him. Each one of them wore black cloaks with red clouds. 

blonde man: So this is the kid?

Shark-like man: what was his name, Y/n? I never heard of him.

Dark eyed man: ...

Masked man: He's the youngest recruit we've had, is he really that good?

Grey haired man: What village is he from?

???: Enough

One man with ringed eyes stopped their questions. Y/n could tell everyone of them were extremally dangerous, but he could tell who the leader here was.

???: Who he is and his village are irrelevant, what matters is his skills.

Blonde man: If you say so.

???: Y/n, welcome to the Akatsuki.

A few hours ago.

Y/n sat with his master in their hideout located in a nameless land just north of the land of fire.

Madara: Before you meet up with the Akatsuki, theres two things for you to know, Frist of all do not let them know about your identity.

Y/n: Okay, but may I ask why.

Madara: A few reasons, for instance their goal is to collect the tailed beasts, which I may remind you have one inside you, your name is all they need to know, and second, I can't have them know about me either.

Y/n: But I thought you work with them?

Madara: I do, but merely in the shadows, only 4 of the members know of my existence, the leader pain, his partner, an individual called Zetsu, and the one who slaughtered the Uchiha clan, Itachi Uchiha.

Y/n: I understand.

Madara hands Y/n a mask resembling a fox.

Madara: Make sure to wear this whenever you're not with me understand?

Y/n: Yes master.

Madara: I have told the leader of you already, but he has no knowledge of you as the nine-tails jinchuriki, do not use its power around any of the members.

Few hours later.

The rest of the members watch as Y/n dons the black cloak of the Akatsuki. He drapes it around his waist as well as putting on a ring with the sky written on it.

Pain: Wearing that cloak means you'll strive to work to create true peace in the world.

Y/n: Of course.

Pain: Good, and I already have your first mission for you.

Y/n: So soon?

Pain: Do you have complaints?

Y/n: Not really, just surprised.

Pain: Then, theres an assassination mission we've been hired for, from the village hidden by sand, there a gang seeing to overthrow their council, the Kazekage wants the leader slain.

Y/n: As you wish.

Pain: Deidara and Sasori will accompany, as there is no other member for you to team up with, you will join the other when needed.