Part 2

Y/n: Beast tearing palm!

Off in the land of lighting, Y/n was busy training in a unnamed forest. Y/n gather charka into his hand, with one swipe he cleaves through a number of trees with a blade of wind. Training like this takes him back to when he started to train with his master.

Flashback

A young Y/n held a slip of paper in his hand. As soon as he touches it the slip splits in two.

Madara: It seems you have an affinity towards wind style, will start nature transformation training in an hour.

Y/n: Alright first can I ask, what'll happen with me, your plan requires the tailed beasts which includes the nine tails doesn't it.

Madara: ... Y/n, do you know what makes you diffrent than other people your age.

Y/n: What.

Madara: You're not blind to the cruelty of this world, you know that peace can only be followed by pain and suffering, nothing will ever change unless someone like you or me do something to create the perfect world, I promise you I will make sure you'll witness that world with your own eyes.

Y/n: Alright, I'll do all I can to help you.

Madara: I know you will.

Flashback Over

Y/n:...

The distant sound of digging was coming from the west. The tip of a large blade was protruding from the ground and quickly approaching's him. Jumping from the ground was a tall man with bluish skin, wearing the same cloak as Y/n.

???: How you doing little fox?

Y/n: So who are you?

Kisame: Not very good at first impressions are you, I'm Kisame Hoshigaki.

???: So this is whos coming with us?

The voice of a man comes from behind Y/n. He quickly turns around to a dark haired man looking back at him with the mirror wheel eyes, the sharingan.

Y/n's mind: How long, has he been behind me, he has the sharingan like master, that must mean his the the one who slaughtered the Uchiha clan, Itachi Uchiha

Kisame: Hey Itachi, we really gotta bring this brat along, he'd just be dead weight, we could just kill'em, say he died on the mission.

Y/n immediately aims a spiraling bullet of chakra at Kisame.

Kisame: OH HO! The cubs got spunk.

Itachi: If the leader let him joi n then he'll has to be able to hold his own, if he is dead weight he'll get killed any way.

Kisame: Yeah I suppose thats true. 

Y/n: So the leader assigned me a mission with you two, what is it.

Itachi: We're going to Iwagakure, in the Land of Earth, we were hired by the Tsushikage

Kisame: He didn't give us the details so we'll have to meet him in person.

Y/n: Iwagakure, thats a pretty long journey

Itachi: Thats why we'll be heading out right away.

Y/n: Some warning would be nice next time.

Kisame: Okay, Heads up we're going the Iwagakure ... okay lets go.

The two rogue ninjas drag Y/n along for their mission and the three of them take the long track to the village hidden in the stone. By the time the sun goes down they were part ways into the land of sound. By Kisame's request, Y/n uses beast tearing palm to make a clearing among some trees. 

Y/n: So need me for anything else?

Kisame: No, just get some sleep so your not tired for the misson.

Y/n: Alright.

Y/n leaps into the trees and lays down on a sturdy branch.

Kisame: Hmph, more like a monkey than a fox ain't he.

Itachi: Where he chooses to sleep doesn't matter.

Kisame: What do you think he looks like under the mask, you think he's got a nasty scar or something?

Itachi: Doesn't matter.

Kisame: Tch you're no fun.

Hours pass, Y/n wakes up to a sound in the middle of the night. On the ground a group of thieves were standing over Itachi and Kisame's sleeping body. Every single one of them were wielding blades, though they didn't seemed liked they knew how to use them.

Thief 1: Quick check them for any thing valuable.

Y/n jumps down from the trees, gaining the thieves attentions.

Thief 1: The hell?

Thief 2: Its just some brat in a mask.

Y/n: 5 seconds.

Thief 2: What?

Y/n: 5 seconds to walk away with your lives.

Thief 1: Whats the brat talking about?

Thief 2: Kill him.

Y/n: I warned you, Blade Festival

Y/n concentrates chakra into his fingertips and swipes at the air. Invisible blades of wind slash away at the surrounding area.

The slashing wing stop, trees were cut apart, the thieves were shred to bloody pieces, and Itachi and Kisame were completely untouched

The slashing wing stop, trees were cut apart, the thieves were shred to bloody pieces, and Itachi and Kisame were completely untouched. Y/n was about to go back to sleep when the thieves' bodies disappear, along with Kisame and Itachi.

Y/n: A genjutsu?

Kisame: So you can attack groups of enemies and choose who the jutsu ignores, interesting.

Behind Y/n was Kisame and Itachi, the real ones, were apparently observing him. 

Itachi: There, are you satisfied?

Kisame: Yeah, I'd say he did alright.

Y/n: What was this about?

Itachi: Kisame wasn't convinced you'd be of use to the mission, he asked me to cast a genjustu to see how'd you do.

Y/n: Well did I pass your very inconvenient test.

Itachi: It would seem so.

Y/n: Good, now can I go back to sleep?

Itachi: No, it morning.

Y/n: You can't tell because of the mask, but I am very upset.