32~Strange.

Please leave a vote and a comment.

Narrator.

It's a wonderful Monday morning.

The students and teachers smiled with so much euphoria.

Even the principal's scary face is tattooed with a vigorous smile.
It seems he carried his baskets of smiles to school today.

The students were murmuring and chatting amongst thierselves.

The teachers weren't left out as the discussed and laughed jubilantly.

They had just finished their morning assembly prayers.

Mr Tee came out to address the students.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen." he started.

"Good morning Sir." The students thundered.

"Over the weekend, some of our students represented us in the annual quiz competition.
Unlike before,this particular set of students made us proud by beating the Saint Francis Secondary School Emene,who over the years are seen as the invincible, undefeatable, impregnable,unconquerable.."

"Chai!,sir take it easy in us sir." A male student exclaimed.

"And who is that scallywag that interrupted me?" he snapped searching through the students with his eyes as the all kept quiet.

"Anyways,I don't have your time for your shenanigans.
As I was saying before I was rudely interupted,the record has been broken.
For once in Bright Stars after five years,we are bouncing back to our position.
Please a make a round of applause for our wonderful students who made us proud again.
At to this juncture,I want to call on our exceptional, indefatigable, unparalleled, outstanding senior prefects to address the students."

The duo walked up to the podium with smiles as the students chanted there titles.

"SP!"
"SP!!"
"SP!!!"

"Good morning students." Kachi addressed.
"Good morning Senior Kachi." They replied in high spirits.

"I want to Thank you all for your support.
To the teachers,to you my fellow students,on behalf of my colleagues in the quiz competition I appreciate you all.
I thank God almighty for making it possible.
Remember it's not just a win for us who went for the competition,it is a win for you.
It's a win for All." he smiled shifting away as Judith came forward.

"Hello Students!"

"Hello Senior Judith."

"As my colleague said ,we are really grateful for your support.
I believe you all want to know the secret to our success, right?" she asked.

"Yess!"

"Please tell us." they chanted.

"There is only one magic.
It is;READ.
Yes,Read extensively and intensively.
Don't just read for exams or quizzes but read to soothe your thirst for more knowledge.

It is a magic that works faster than exam malpractice.
Have a good day." Judith ended as the students murmured amongst themselves.